Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
Oh, this drama is record breaking merchandise store. Total 9 merchandise stores directly advertising Li Si dolls…
wow that’s insane !! I only seen 5 of the stores !! gonna be broke haha…might get the police badge so i can cosplay as one of the Shen bu for LYX next concert lol
3 1
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
Li si keeps your chatterbox vibes okay, graduating does not mean I should stop laughing
he finally gets the police badge ? 🤭
3 1
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
Eps 9: No spoiler….Crown Prince so despicable, Li Si you are really smart. I can’t help loving the master…
loving the banter between the trio !!!! can’t wait for more especially when Lisi work his way up the corporate ladder
2 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 6 days ago
yup , white clothed Lisi looks so much like Shizun especially at the back 😭😭😭😭😭
hehe I’m still holding out to watch ep 9-10 tonight but kept seeing shizun (aka lisi) in all my feeds 😭😭😭need to hold out till then
2 4
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
Li Si in white robes giving me so much emo….from Runyu to Shizun….
yup , white clothed Lisi looks so much like Shizun especially at the back 😭😭😭😭😭
2 6
Replying to Xanfan • 6 days ago
LYX is so handsome and enthralling in this series - I like him with less makeup on, and his dancing skills are…
yes , love his subtle makeup in this drama :) he does have very thin eye liner hehe
1 0
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Who is Li Si's master? Could he be the former head of the Divine Detective Agency?Is He the one who saved the…
master is def hiding something from Lisi and head constable is Lisi aunt also in on it ? and meng rui has a little brother who is also 8 years old , same age as Lisi when he got killed in the same year? and why master force our kitty ti take the medicine ? or is it medecine at all? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
2 1
Replying to BubblesL • 6 days ago
I’m looking forward to watching episodes 9 and 10 as soon as they come out today.
I’m waiting to watch tonight so I can chill with a 🍷, but tempted to check out the trailers for tomorrows eps
2 0
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
What I love so far by ep 8, after dropping many dramas for 5 months straight:• I could not wait for the new…
I’m loving it so far !! like each case is so interesting and keeps me on alert. I loved how it’s all linked to the main 4th prince story !! so much mystery 🤔
3 0
Replying to Xiang83 • 6 days ago
The blood spitting is a lot more delicate in this drama. I love his slapfu! The best way to say No to bullies…
I agree but I think there’s more too come haha
1 0
Replying to atharisanguis • 6 days ago
I was waiting for this tbh. I still use the list for TTEOTM to revisit scenes. Also, I was very surprised that…
yes 70 blood spits are hard to beat haha
1 0
Replying to atharisanguis • 6 days ago
I was waiting for this tbh. I still use the list for TTEOTM to revisit scenes. Also, I was very surprised that…
hehe im glad you’ve found list useful :) I also did one for whispers of fate with all the flashbacks included :)
1 0
Replying to ChunTian • 6 days ago
Argh! I am late to the party! I brought the popcorn! 🍿 Any Moonies in the house? 🤪🌝🌚😁 Just completed…
moonies reporting to duty !! hi chun tian ! nice to see u !!
3 2
On Shadow Punisher • 7 days ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc

🔪: stab counts
👋🏻:face slaps to others
🩸: blood spits
🥚: none of the above

Ep1: 🔪
Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Ep3: 🔪
Ep4: 🩸
Ep5: 🩸🩸
Ep6: 🥚
Ep7: 🥚
Ep8: 🥚
17 7
Replying to Xiang83 • 7 days ago
# Huang Bo Si (child actress) weibo account posted thanks to Li Si this morning:https://www.weibo.com/7458380527/RkVHZEbgQ"Trapped…
she’s so cute !! loved her scenes with Lisi
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • 7 days ago
Holy crap, it’s 4 Am and I’ve watched all 8.
wow !!!
1 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 7 days ago
yes that’s correct
oh no, well at least tomorrow you can watch it on time and here is the schedule if of haven’t seen it yet

* Fri 2 Oct: Episodes 1–6
* Sat 3 Oct: Episodes 7–8
* Sun 4 Oct: Episodes 9–10
* Mon 5 Oct: Episodes 11–12
* Tue 6 Oct: Episodes 13–14
* Wed 7 Oct: Episodes 15–16
* Thu 8 Oct: Episode 17
1 1