Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to cjspock • 7 hours ago
Looking at the previews, this list is going to get interesting soon. 🤣
yup , flood gates are opened ! 😆
1 0
Replying to Ian • 7 hours ago
You should also add his illness acting up count too lol
haha good idea , I’ll start adding it in lol
2 0
Replying to Lady Musashi • 7 hours ago
There will be plenty of Li Si's blood in the following episodes, stab wounds too. ;)
haha from previews at least 🩸🩸🩸🔪🔪💧
1 0
On Shadow Punisher • 11 hours ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc
🔪: stab counts
👋🏻:face slaps to others
🩸: blood spits
🧘🏻:getting healed by Sifu
🥚: none of the above

Ep1: 🔪
Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Ep3: 🔪
Ep4: 🩸
Ep5: 🩸🩸🧘🏻
Ep6: 🥚
Ep7: 🥚
Ep8: 🥚
Ep9: 🥚
Ep10:🥚
Ep11: 🥚
Ep12: 🥚
Ep13: 👋🏻👋🏻
Ep14: 🥚
Ep15: 🥚
Ep16: 🧘🏻
Ep17: 🥚
Ep18: 🥚
Ep19: 🥚
12 9
On Shadow Punisher • 11 hours ago
man the cliff hanger ep19!!! at least we get 2 eps tomorrow !! I want to see how the conversation goes ? when and how did Lisi suspect Sifu ?
10 1
Replying to Enigma05 • 15 hours ago
I’m glad that at least MR gets the whole stabbing and we have a cliff dive that of course no one ever dies from…
haha yeah, it’s pretty much guaranteed 100% survival rate
1 0
Replying to mimi • 19 hours ago
guys, i want to watch this but im not sure, gimme some reasons to watch please! :(
It’s a must watch , u won’t be disappointed, good pacing , great plot and visuals , and awesome acting….
2 0
Replying to lln • 19 hours ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
so um guys I saw a spoiler were li shi master was killed my meng rui? and then another spoiler I saw were meng…
i think MR is much more reasonable than A Yan . And it’s not LS that wronged him so he will come around
3 3
Replying to CupcakeParty • 19 hours ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Why is it that I feel so bad about shifu betraying and hurting LiSi but I still don't want him to die just yet???…
yes me too , I like their cute bantering
1 1
Replying to CupcakeParty • 1 day ago
🩸and🔪coming real soon by the looks of it loll
yup gonna be flooded by the looks of it
3 1
Replying to sara99 • 1 day ago
next episode gonna be blast it seems li si has finally confronted his shifu .Omg seeing the trailer I feel sad…
ikr , it’s the 3rd matching outfit !! hope we get some more interactions between the 2 :)
4 1
On Shadow Punisher • 1 day ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc
🔪: stab counts
👋🏻:face slaps to others
🩸: blood spits
🧘🏻:getting healed by Sifu
🥚: none of the above

Ep1: 🔪
Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Ep3: 🔪
Ep4: 🩸
Ep5: 🩸🩸🧘🏻
Ep6: 🥚
Ep7: 🥚
Ep8: 🥚
Ep9: 🥚
Ep10:🥚
Ep11: 🥚
Ep12: 🥚
Ep13: 👋🏻👋🏻
Ep14: 🥚
Ep15: 🥚
Ep16: 🧘🏻
Ep17: 🥚
Ep18: 🥚
7 4
Replying to Etherealblue • 2 days ago
Very angsty and 🩸🩸. But we knew more blood spitting would be coming eventually 😭
yeah we are having a good run of 🥚without 🩸🔪
2 0
On Shadow Punisher • 2 days ago
arghhhhh jsut saw some trailer , angst to the max coming !!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
1 7
Replying to Ti02 • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Okay I know this is not romance drama, but I did catch some hints throughout (when he was ill and he said her…
yes I think there is a ‘thing’ between them haha would love to see more . And there was another scene where she went and visit him at star pavilion and she was all dressed up and matched his pink white outfit too lol
4 8
Replying to RedSpider Lily • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Come to think of it, I think maybe it's true. Who knows what Lisi master is feeding him? Maybe it's something…
his survival track record is not good 😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
ep 17 - matching outfits between Lisi and BZZ?
okay , I’m pretty sure the masked dude is shifu as he knows everything and claims he’s got Lisi life in his hands? And what a smart cookie Lisi is , going over his boss to get crown prince to take down his other brother !

My take is Lisi knows everything and scheming along to get revenge as well as take down Li Luo. He is of liluo decent so father king wants to fake kill him so he would not be used against him but he got kidnapped, Chief constable is liluo as well and helping to take down the si kingdom. Lisi will ascend the throne , take down liluo by sacrificing himself , the throne goes to crown prince son who apart from sickly seems to be kind in nature. The end !
1 6