Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to Erin • 10 days ago
Title Knot
I haven’t started watching this, but I think part of the problem is because a mega for stories are kind of taboo…
Loved Abo desire 😍
3 1
Replying to TiberiaPop • 13 days ago
Title Double Helix
I wonder if I and some of the people here leaving reviews watched the same series. I don't understand the low…
I think that people that had not experienced or know toxic and jealous behavior due to bipolar disorders/mental health problems under stand how it's possible...
2 0
On Double Helix • 13 days ago
Title Double Helix Spoiler
Oh wow. This was raw, emotional and sometimes hard to watch. This had me hard, and made me cry a lot. All from a homophobic environment, heartbreaking loyalty to traditions, bad communications to struggle of bipolare disorder. Not a excuses for sadistic behavior, but in a way understandable. For me this was so touching and one of the best series so far this year.
8 0
On Knot • 15 days ago
Title Knot Spoiler
I like omega verse stories, but this was not of the better ones. Sadly I had higher expectations for this. Story going nowhere, no red tread through out, and to many lose ends at the end. Wasted potential. Sorry
5 4
Replying to Gaia • 17 days ago
Nope, it's "Colorblind" by JUNG PERSES & GENIEPAKhttps://youtu.be/kF48G1e2hBM?si=H1t1u9JPKnW_n_Me("red…
Thanks for the link and info. 💕
1 0
On Private Galaxy • Aug 15, 2026
Title Private Galaxy Spoiler
This was emotional. It wrecked me over and over again. Good acting and chemistry. Love grandma. The wounds they bear from childhood, and how hard they where imprinted upon them where hard to watch. How fear hurt them. It deserves a lot higer score than it has.
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 12, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
This was so beautiful, heartbreaking, lovely, funny, dramatic, comic., sadness.... Cute children, gorgeous costumes. Nice music. Even it is 40 episodes, there was no down time. Highlight.. when she was in her first war fight, the way they filmed that was amazing, had to rewind to see it severald times. Good production. I'm not a rewatcher, but this one I may see again. Recommended YES.
7 2
On The Wicked Game • Jan 26, 2026
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
Daou and Offroad has grown so much as actors. They did a very good job in this one. Keep up the good work boys. :)
The serie was addicted and ended up binging it.
One of the best of 2025 for me ;)
2 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 18, 2026
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
Hehehe, it had me hooked by episode 1, and I'm grinning to the rolled eyes, the replays, to how those to worlds collide and the understanding and the heartwarming and misunderstood care. And yeah Pond can sing, that we did know. This was entertaining, and possible future rewatch for me. And please season 2 with main focus on Romemok/Mokrome.... Please
0 0
On The Love Never Sets • Jan 16, 2026
Title The Love Never Sets Spoiler
Ok. The story itself is interesting, but they could have handle it better. It got boring and draged out. 10 episodes would have been enough. And the lack of chemistry between ML made it even harder. Saint was stiff and motionless, felt he did not want to do this. Wish too se him in a more matcho, "alpha role. Think that would suit him. Ice sang beautiful, loved the song. Music in general was good. Believed the 2. ML, way better chemistry. Would I rewatch it, ...not likely.
1 0
On To My Shore • Jan 8, 2026
Title To My Shore Spoiler
Wow ...hate and love it. So good acting and chemistry. Had to stop several times do to that's possessiness and jealousy... And still hoped there where a way back for them. Even I understood You'd feelings and the betrayals, I still hoped.... At the same time I hoped that You would manage to build a new life without Fan.
And love the OST, even I do not understand the languages... Would I recommend this, .... Not if you are faint hearted ...
4 0
On Loy Kaew First Love • Nov 28, 2025
Title Loy Kaew First Love Spoiler
Wow this was toxic..... And too many loud people, and annoying repetative sounds and music.
Only thing that was ok where the kiss scenes, they where realistic.... Would I recommend it..... NO.
0 0
Replying to MaPia • Nov 28, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Is it just me or does anybody think Taek looks a lot like Est.... 🤔
My bad 🫣 I ment Jeon Yeon Sang, sorry
1 0
On Peach Trap • Nov 28, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Is it just me or does anybody think Taek looks a lot like Est.... 🤔
4 4