News
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Feb 12, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Nope Probably after 30 mins
ohh, I see. Thank you!
0 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 12, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Is ep 10 out yet?
0 2
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Jan 22, 2023
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
this was such a beautiful drama
4 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 30, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
8.9 now!! let's go higher!!
4 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 28, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
how many more hours till the new episodes air??? can't wait anymore ㅠㅠ I need to know what happens next
0 1
On Kang Young Seok • Aug 16, 2022
Person Kang Young Seok
I hope we get to see him as the male lead in a drama soon. I think his performance in Insider was amazing
10 0
Replying to Somegirl21 • Aug 16, 2022
Title Insider
Am I the only one who was really pissed at Jang Sun Oh's ending? I know he was not a good guy and I did not really…
I completely agree with you
0 0
On Seoul Ghost Stories • Apr 27, 2022
Title Seoul Ghost Stories
I need to watch this for Minhyuk but idk where 😭
3 0
On Yim Si Wan • Apr 3, 2022
Person Yim Si Wan
I love him so much
4 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Mar 10, 2022
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
Now that Sungjae’s back from the military, can we get a season 2 of this drama please??? 🥺
12 1
Replying to dcik • Mar 10, 2022
Title Business Proposal
HARI: I had fun on our FAKE ANNIVERSARY DATE tonight.Taemu: I had fun too, on our ANNIVERSARY DATE. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I loved that part so much 😭😭❤❤❤❤
2 0
SeikaRin • Jan 30, 2022
Review Let Me Be Your Knight
You expressed everything I felt perfectly! Thank you for this review!! ♡
1 1
Replying to amira • Jan 21, 2022
Title Show Window: The Queen's House
done watching and I loved the ending
Same!
2 0
On The One and Only • Jan 16, 2022
Title The One and Only
I love this show so much 😭 I can't remember when was the last time a drama was this beautiful and sorrowful at the same time 💔
4 1
Replying to Ray • Jan 3, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
To those who say, wtach until ep 16 and consider it a happy ending. She was so unhappy within the palace. She…
Very well said!
2 1
On Shin Sung Rok • Jan 2, 2022
Person Shin Sung Rok
He's a brilliant actor 👏 can't wait to see more of him in new projects ❤
5 0
Replying to 259171 • Dec 31, 2021
Title The One and Only
Viki is just garbage. Show airs on Monday and Tuesday and subs are out on Thursday/Friday. Makes no sense.
Please take into consideration that viki doesn't have paid subbers, subtitles are done by volunteers who work whenever they have some free time and that's why it takes some time to get subs
0 0
Replying to Emmi • Dec 31, 2021
Title The One and Only
Out of curiosity do you know why there is such a delay in subbing?
Just to add, viki's subbers are volunteers who translate during their free time, so it might take a longer or shorter time depending on the size of the volunteer team working on a drama. And that's why less famous dramas usually take longer to have subs :'(
1 0
On The One and Only • Dec 31, 2021
Title The One and Only
So far I'm loving this drama so much!! The actors are doing an amazing job 👏 Can't wait for new episodes
6 0
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 31, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I really liked this drama, the ending was so heartwarming 🥺❤ I hope we get another season one day
3 0
