News
Replying to zeflix • 4 days ago
Title Lovely Runner
watch a time called you if you haven’t already (just as good as LR if not better, it is a bit more serious and…
Ohhhh thank you for the recommendations!! I'll definitely check them out! 🌸
0 1
On Lovely Runner • 4 days ago
Title Lovely Runner
I just finished watching it for the second time after it was originally aired and maaaaaan I don't know what to do with my life now 😭😭😭 the ending blues is strong with this one. Definitely one of my all time favorites and I'm sure I'll be watching it again many many times. Thank you to everyone who participated in making this amazing drama 👏🏻👏🏻💗💗
6 3
Replying to Mirrae • Aug 25, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
People have really bad taste these days by disliking such a heartwarming drama. Yes it didn’t blow anyone’s…
sameee!! I'm really going to miss this drama, it was perfect to me 💗
2 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 25, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I loved it from beginning to end 😍💗💗
5 0
On Dream to You • Jun 18, 2026
Title Dream to You
I'm so excited for this!!!
4 0
Replying to professionalcinderella • May 29, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Happy My Royal Nemesis Day. We survived a whole week!!
yayyyyy hahahaha it's finally My Royal Nemesis Day!!!!!
3 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 12, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
best drama ever 😭😭 I don't know what to do with my life now that it's over
10 0
On Way Back Love • May 5, 2025
Title Way Back Love
this was such a beautiful drama 🥺💗
4 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 27, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I'm at ep. 21 and I still don't like Fu Ling :( I don't know if that's supposed to change at some point but I just can't really pity her after all the bad things she's done. But I guess that's how it's supposed to be, she's a demoness after all. Same goes for her romance with Chong Zhao :( I'm not feeling it, but maybe that's just me
2 4
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Dec 1, 2024
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
A little sneak peek video of Ding Yuxi filming on sethttps://x.com/DingYuxi_0720/status/1863126881715057098Candid…
Yayyyy thank you for sharing! I'm so excited to see him in this role ❤️
4 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 30, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I loved it so much that I'm watching it for the second time hahahah
19 4
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 13, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
this was an actual masterpiece
5 0
Replying to theyellowumbrella • Jun 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
i can't seem to gain interest in any dramas these days i need lovrun back :(
yesss we need more lovrun 😭😭
1 0
Replying to rosielatte • Jun 23, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
God, the post-drama depression is so real I can't seem to move on :(
sameeeee
1 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 23, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I just finished this and I'm crying so bad😭😭 It was such a beautiful story. All the cast and crew did an amazing job, thank you so much for this beautiful drama 🥹❤️ I'll definitely be rewatching this again and again
14 0
Replying to 11774507 • Feb 8, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Visit tvtropes.org, search for MMH, click Characters then expand Oh Yura to read some of the details you are curious…
ohhh thank you for this!!
0 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Mon Tue
yayy! thank you!!
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Hi! Can someone please tell me what days do the episodes air? thank you!
0 2
Replying to Celeste • Nov 29, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
The moment the red moon showed up I had to stop... Scarlet Heart vibes came up and that sad ending is still too…
sameeeee I'm still not over that ending ㅠㅠ
1 0
Replying to Goddess Hell • May 28, 2023
Title True to Love Spoiler
HiIs it got a happy ending?Do they get together. Do they break up or have any miss understandings
it's a happy ending, they get together
1 1
