News
On Lee Se Young • Dec 30, 2021
Person Lee Se Young
Congrats Queen for winning the Top Excellence Award at the MBC Drama Awards!!! 👏👏👏
4 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Congrats to the Red Sleeve Team for winning drama of the year!!!! 👏👏👏
6 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Seyoung won top excellence award too!!! She's crying 😭😭❤❤ You go Queen!!! You deserve it!! Congrats 👏👏
9 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Congrats to Junho for winning Top Excellence Award (Miniseries) at the MBC Drama Awards!! 💖
5 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Best couple!!! ❤❤ Congrats Seyoung and Junho 👏👏
6 0
On Seoul Ghost Stories • May 1, 2021
Title Seoul Ghost Stories
Can't wait for more actor Lee Minhyuk content!!
2 0
On Sweet Home • Jan 20, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I loved this so much. The last episode actually made me tear up in some parts ㅠㅠ I really hope they decide to make season 2 Definitely one of my favorite kdramas of the year
3 0
On Handmade Love • Jan 10, 2021
Title Handmade Love
This drama was simply beautiful ♡
1 0
On Can I Step In? • Jan 4, 2021
Title Can I Step In?
This is such a cute show. I wish the episodes were longer ㅠㅠ
4 0
On Nobody Knows • Jan 3, 2021
Title Nobody Knows
This drama is a masterpiece
11 1
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 12, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
10 minutes into ep 1 and I already know I'm gonna love this. Gives me La Corda d'oro vibes ♡
8 2
On Choi Won Young • Jun 27, 2020
Person Choi Won Young
He's such an amazing actor! Hope to see him in more lead roles soon!!
3 0
On My Dangerous Wife • Jun 27, 2020
Title My Dangerous Wife
I'm totally going to watch everything Choi Won Young is in. Love love love this actor ♡
10 0
On Hello, My Twenties! • Jun 19, 2020
Title Hello, My Twenties!
Oh my gosh, I'd totally forgotten that Eun Jae's mom was annoying af
1 0
On Alice • Jun 18, 2020
Title Alice
So ready to see Joo Won again!!! ♡-♡
4 0
Replying to Rody • Jun 13, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
Absolutely, and why SB ends up with JB?? even if she's not Ha Eun , but her destiny "I believe" should be with…
Preach it!! I swear this is IT. I'm so tired of writers trying to convey this terrrible message
0 0
Replying to Rody • Jun 13, 2020
Title Born Again Spoiler
Absolutely, and why SB ends up with JB?? even if she's not Ha Eun , but her destiny "I believe" should be with…
Preach it!! I swear this is IT. I'm so tired of writers trying to convey this terrrible message
3 0
sweetice_tea • Jun 10, 2020
Review Born Again
Thanks for the review! Dang, I gotta admit I saw this coming. I still have two episodes to go and I'll just watch to see Lee Soo Hyuk. At least now I know I shouldn't get my hopes up
2 0
Replying to gdorina • Jun 8, 2020
Title Born Again
While watching this drama I realized that there should be a status option: "Currently watching in anger" or something…
Lol we definitely need something like that
1 0
On The Item • Jun 3, 2020
Title The Item
I can't believe I'm actually picking this up after having dropped it a long time ago. It might or might not be due to the fact that I'm currently on a watch-everything-where-Ju-Ji-Hoon-stars spree...who knows? But I'll give it a second chance.
4 2
