K-Drama P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe, I know right, he's so HOT :D Love your avatar, Kawashima Umika is one of my absolute favorites <3 nice to meet you!
0 0
On Kitamura Kazuki • Jul 17, 2013
Person Kitamura Kazuki
Otanjoubi omedetou you handsome man!! Love your work <3 especially 14-sai no HaHa and Ataru <3<3<3<3<3
1 0
shaz22 • Jul 17, 2013
Article A Day in the Life of a Dramacrazy
This article is sooo true, but lucky me who has moved out of my parents home, I now live with my husband who was the one who gave me this drugs called anime and drama, now I'm totally addicted! BUT...my parents, brother and heck the rest of my relatives they all think like that...calling my wonderful, amazing, beautiful and talented boys ping-pong guys...oh the fury they have encountered from me! Well they are just really unfortunate and ignorant, I have to keep telling myself that...otherwise I think I'll disown my own family, and I love my family <3 Thanks for the amazing article! Love from Sweden!
2 0
On Kojima Kazuya • Jul 16, 2013
Person Kojima Kazuya
Otanjoubi omedetou, ^^ a great actor!
0 0
On Morimoto Shintaro • Jul 15, 2013
Person Morimoto Shintaro
Otanjoubi omedetou my JE-boy ^^ You and your brother are so much alike :D Wish you all the best!
0 0
On Ito Shiro • Jul 15, 2013
Person Ito Shiro
Otanjoubi omedetou ^^
0 0
On Hashimoto Ryosuke • Jul 15, 2013
Person Hashimoto Ryosuke
Otanjoubi omedetou my JE-boy <3
0 0
On Fujii Mina • Jul 15, 2013
Person Fujii Mina
Otanjoubi omedetou ^^ Loved you i Bloody Monday!
0 0
On Kazama Shunsuke • Jul 14, 2013
Person Kazama Shunsuke
Congrats on your marriage :) Wishing you a happy one :)
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi ^^ Thanks for accepting! Always nice to meet another Arashian <3 They are the best! What's your dramaland-story? ^^ Nice to meet you too!
0 0
On Nakamori Akina • Jul 13, 2013
Person Nakamori Akina
otanjoubi omedetou
0 0
On Kuwashiro Takaaki • Jul 13, 2013
Person Kuwashiro Takaaki
otanjoubi omedetou
0 0
On Michishige Sayumi • Jul 13, 2013
Person Michishige Sayumi
otanjoubi omedetou
0 0
On Itano Tomomi • Jul 13, 2013
Person Itano Tomomi
otanjoubi omedetou :)
1 0
On Endo Shozo • Jul 13, 2013
Person Endo Shozo
otanjoubi omedetou ^^
0 0
On 8Uppers • Jul 12, 2013
Title 8Uppers
Just watched it at GD :) it is Raw but since I've been wanting to see this for ages, I looked past that, and I LOVED IT!! I agree it really left you w/ a warm fuzzy feeling <3 and I now think that Kanjani8 are sexy rather than just adorkable :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm fine too :) It's summer so I can't complain :P I loved her in Bloody Monday and Koukousei Restaurant, but it was Keitai Kareshi that made her my ichiban amongst the japanese actresses <3 I take it that you are gonna watch Pin no Kona? ^^
0 0
On Nakai Masahiro • Jul 12, 2013
Person Nakai Masahiro
He's sooo cute in Ataru, you just want to give him a hug <3
0 0
Replying to celene • Jul 12, 2013
Title Pin to Kona
adding it to my PTW list...
Mine are Kawashima Umika and Tamamori Yuta :D
2 0
Replying to Nabuh • Jul 12, 2013
Person Nishikido Ryo
you are short, slim, and not that handsome but why do i find you hot??? why????????? :)
It probably is his amazing eyes, and his amazing smile and soothing voice <3 My JE-boy are truly wonderful <3
5 0
