K-Drama P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! How are you? I love your favorite actors list! I'm a huge fan of Kawashima Umika too. :) Yoroshiku ^^ Genki!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm a huge Arashian, if my economy would allow it I'd buy everything by them <3 ^^ What do you do for a living, studying or working? ^^ :) Take care
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Åh Japan!! Vad avundsjuk jag blir, det är min drömresa just nu :) Vad studerar du där? :) Hehe tack så mycket! ^^ Visst är 1987 det bästa året som finns? :D Ha det bäst!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, just wanted to say that I loved your list of quotes. Remembered the line from Tokyo Girl, that made me cry :) Thank you!
1 0
On Kato Shigeaki • Jul 11, 2013
Person Kato Shigeaki
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU to my amazing JE-boy!! NewS wouldn't be the same without you! <3<3<3 You are one hell of an ikemen Shige-chan <3
0 0
On Maeda Aki • Jul 11, 2013
Person Maeda Aki
otanjoubi omedetou, ^^ have only seen you in P.P.O.I :)
0 0
On Morimoto Ryoji • Jul 11, 2013
Person Morimoto Ryoji
otanjoubi omedetou ^^
0 0
Replying to Marlee87 • Jul 11, 2013
Title Starman - This Star's Love
Anyone who knows where to watch this? :)
OMG thank you, you are the best!!! ^^
3 0
On Ochiai Motoki • Jul 11, 2013
Person Ochiai Motoki
Otanjoubi omdetou :)
0 0
On Starman - This Star's Love • Jul 10, 2013
Title Starman - This Star's Love
Anyone who knows where to watch this? :)
3 0
On Maeda Atsuko • Jul 10, 2013
Person Maeda Atsuko
Otanjoubi omedetou Acchan!! Looking forward to Kuroyuri Complex <3 You are one of my idols ^^
0 0
On Koizumi Kotaro • Jul 10, 2013
Person Koizumi Kotaro
Otanjoubi omedetou you gorgeous man <3 Love you <3
1 0
On Yoshida Tomokazu • Jul 9, 2013
Person Yoshida Tomokazu
Otanjoubi omedetou ^^
0 0
On Matsushita Yuki • Jul 9, 2013
Person Matsushita Yuki
Otanjoubi omedetou ^^
0 0
On Kusanagi Tsuyoshi • Jul 9, 2013
Person Kusanagi Tsuyoshi
Otanjoubi omedetou my Johnny-boy :) Thank you for making SMAP so wonderful <3
1 0
On Furukawa Yuuta • Jul 9, 2013
Person Furukawa Yuuta
Otanjoubi omedetou ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting :D I'm Marlene, nice to met you ^^ And I love your Favorites list, drama, movies and actors. Especially that your ichiban is Nino <3
0 0
On Jung Il Woo • Jul 9, 2013
Person Jung Il Woo
His smile just went straight to my heart when I saw FBRS <3 There must be something in the water in Korea, cause the boys are so gorgeous ^^
12 0
Ilovethestorm • Jul 9, 2013
Article Who is Arashi's Best Detective?
Riida's drama was amazing, Matsujun's drama was amazing, Sho-chan's drama was outstranding and I loved my ichiban Aiba-chan's drama too, it was only to bad that they, for some reason, stopped subbing it. I'm a huge Arashian <3 Thank you for writing this article. But as for our dear Nino-chan, I think his new movie Platina Data i somewhat similar to a detective drama :) Looking forward to it!
3 0
On Akiyama Shintaro • Jul 8, 2013
Person Akiyama Shintaro
Otanjoubi omedetou you handsome man!! I loooove you in Switch Girl, <3
1 0
