Editorials
Replying to N a y a N • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
+1.
honestly it started well, now its becoming stale nothing new or exciting...
0 1
Replying to MaxRiddle • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
is there any one good kdrama this year that was good/fresh? especially in romance genre
It was a mess of multi genre CF and lazy writing.
0 2
Replying to MaxRiddle • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
is there any one good kdrama this year that was good/fresh? especially in romance genre
It was honestly a letdown of tropey/cliche mess, had high hopes.meh
1 0
Replying to MaxRiddle • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
is there any one good kdrama this year that was good/fresh? especially in romance genre
LGYT is an exception.
0 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • May 24, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Youth of May's screenwriter with just life, romance genre no melo tag..let's hope its a good one..
7 0
Replying to abhishek kamat • May 24, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
There is some disease going on within k drama writer mind....My lovely nemesis and this drama male lead were shown…
is there any one good kdrama this year that was good/fresh? especially in romance genre
1 9
Replying to Soocrafty • May 20, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
I’m in it for my man LXY. It’s decent. Plot for the most part makes sense. Some cliche, 2 dimensional characters.…
thanks for the detailed comment. I agree with you will give it a go in my free time, I do hope he gets a better script in future.
0 0
Replying to Soocrafty • May 19, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
I’m in it for my man LXY. It’s decent. Plot for the most part makes sense. Some cliche, 2 dimensional characters.…
I'm in it for my man LXY too. but the last one (A moment but Forever) was mid at best. so is this better ? I'll still check it out. currently watching two POB & LiP.
0 2
On Love Never Fails • May 14, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
Is this worth a watch, or should I skip it? Ratings are low, comments are mid.
0 5
On Love Scout • Jan 11, 2025
Title Love Scout
what was that rain scene man...
0 0
Replying to Anita2 • Nov 14, 2024
Title Face Me
Apparently he's traumatized from a past incident.
poetry
0 0