Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021
Replying to Jana • Jun 26, 2026
I don't like hop-on-hop-off romances, nor do I like melodramas, and I absolutely dislike mixes of romance and…
What did you think, then? I'm still on the fence about whether to watch since I haven't liked anything he's done in years. Plus that awful poster pic of the drama is so off-putting. But I might give it a try anyway, just wondering if you liked it.
1 5
Replying to iamKat • Jun 26, 2026
What are you saying? He is a veteran and a talented Korean actor. He has had many hit dramas. He hasn't been in…
He's talking about Joon Gi also, referencing the 3rd season of Arthdahl Chronicles. I haven't seen it, so I don't have an opinion, but he was talking about LJG.
2 4
On Kim Moo Yul • Jun 22, 2026
Person Kim Moo Yul
I can't believe I never saw him in any dramas before Teach You A Lesson. But he sure came into my life with a bang. Brilliant in this role!
8 0
Replying to Mazee01 • Jun 19, 2026
Person Heo Nam Jun
I tried to find him and none of the six had many followers. But the real guy must go by another name?
Many thanks! Gad, he's gorgeous.
1 1
Replying to Fiona • Jun 17, 2026
Person Heo Nam Jun
Happy 33rd Birthday Nam Jun! 🎂🎉🎈Always be happy, healthy and busy on our screens 😊P. S. IG now at…
I tried to find him and none of the six had many followers. But the real guy must go by another name?
0 3
Replying to Rtconnect • Jun 13, 2026
This is one of the few dramas where I didn't mind the misunderstanding trope at all. Usually, I get frustrated…
100% agree. My only beef was with that ridiculous ending. But still, I'd watch it again someday.
4 0
Replying to Mazee01 • Jun 6, 2026
Person Yu Xiang
Wasn't he? I loved Jerry, but enjoyed this man just as much if not more. Seriously crushing right now after staying…
Yes, I added you as friend earlier just really busy today but will message you soon. Or you can start and I'll reply soon.
0 1
Replying to Mazee01 • Jun 6, 2026
Person Yu Xiang
Wasn't he? I loved Jerry, but enjoyed this man just as much if not more. Seriously crushing right now after staying…
Yes, that intent and sexy gaze!!
0 3
On Beach Boys • May 23, 2026
Title Beach Boys
I adored this beautiful drama with the gorgeous hunks and so much fun and warmth. Definitely underrated, if you ask me. More like 8.5, at least.
1 0
Replying to ngyojiw • May 23, 2026
This seems like new on Netflix.Can anyone recommend top 90s/00s J drama other than this too (on Netflix)?
I personally loved Beach Boys, which I watched on Netflix.
1 0
Replying to Kassey29 • May 21, 2026
Damn what a cast... every male role are capable of being the lead man. Why is this rating only a 7.8?
I saw it, but don't remember a thing about it. Very forgettable for me.
0 0
Replying to Adele • May 13, 2026
Person Yoo Ah In
I just watched secret Love affair and I already wants him to make a comeback 😊❤️
That's my favorite drama of his. He killed it; amazing actor.
1 0
Lily Alice • May 6, 2026
I adored Pursuit Of Jade and many of the characters therein, but I must say Qi Min is the one I keep thinking back on the most. This is such a talented and appealing actor, and sorry dear sir, but I just can't write one negative thing about your performance at all. It was pretty much perfect! Have loved reading articles about him and how intelligent and thoughtful and humble he is. Truly an amazing actor and person.
16 0
Replying to Skyi Trinity • May 6, 2026
and Wang Hao Xiang in it? Did you ever find it?
I thought it was really good; better than most of those vertical dramas.
1 1