Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021
Replying to ugi235 • 4 days ago
I'm on my 5th watch. 🤣. Judge me if you must. 😂 Each time I notice something different.
I''ve learned to ignore the judgmental haters. Couldn't care less what they think of me. I appreciate a meaty drama that has people talking for months afterward. This is definitely one of those.
4 1
Replying to basicquestion1 • 24 days ago
Person Min Jie
Min Jie has captivating aura. He can keep you glued to the screen even when the story is nonsensical.
Most verticals are nonsensical. So why am I so addicted? lol
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 10, 2026
I felt a bit bereft when I learned that 8 eps. worth of footage were slashed from this drama. Still, it might have made it tedious to leave it all in, and regarfless, I found this drama to be utterly unforgettable and spent every free min. watching it. Was so thrilled to find out tonight that the last three eps were up on Kisskh and went and watched them there. Couldn't bear to wait and finish it one ep. per day on Netflix.
3 1
Replying to aiya • Sep 4, 2026
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
i suggest you watch the kdrama! i've watched it some time ago, and it's really good. tho i havent watched this…
He was the best part of the Kdrama. I wanted her to pick him so bad.
0 0
Replying to Life about you • Sep 1, 2026
Person Kim Min Chul
Just saw him spooky in love he is too handsome to be playing just a dead guy no hate I couldn't even take the…
My thoughts exactly! He's just adorable.
0 0
On Liu Xiao Xu • Aug 23, 2026
Person Liu Xiao Xu
Is he truly only 27 years old? I seriously thought he was at least 40, just a super handsome 40. He just has that middle aged charm and maturity to me. So many of the 20-something Asian actors look like teenagers. This guy is a very fine actor and very easy on the eyes.
9 1
Junntsuki • Aug 23, 2026
Photo Photo
This gorgeous actor has all the "middle-aged" charm you could ever wish for. I've watched him in quite a few vertical dramas over on YT and totally recommend him. Here's an especially good rom- com type drama, without all the beatings and bullying so many verticals have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz-Jtrpu-yI
0 0
Replying to Mazee01 • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Husband
He was wonderful in My Dearest.
You won't regret it! BUT, make sure you watch at least 4 eps. before you decide if you like it or not. I think it was around the end of E4 that I became so riveted I could hardly sleep until I finished it.
2 1
Replying to Mazee01 • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Husband
The comments on here have pretty much convinced me not to bother with this one. But I found a two hour version…
Yeah, don't bother. It finally starts working, but it's just a woman standing in front of stills from the drama, and talking about the drama. smh
0 0
On The Husband • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Husband
The comments on here have pretty much convinced me not to bother with this one. But I found a two hour version of it on YT and wouldn't mind watching that. The problem is that all it seems to do is buffer. Does this work for anyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LguksmZ2CRE
2 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Husband
Someone wrote that ML actor here is famous for his psychopath/villain roles. This drama is the first time I saw…
He was wonderful in My Dearest.
2 3
Replying to Nari Kim • Jul 23, 2026
Person Seo Su Min
Yo what? This is her debut drama? She's doing really well!
My goodness, my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to jazme • Jun 30, 2026
what's the actor's name who played juhak's manager, the father of the hye ri (the bully)? thanks!
Joo Sang Wook, I think
1 1
Replying to Mazee01 • Jun 28, 2026
What did you think, then? I'm still on the fence about whether to watch since I haven't liked anything he's done…
Totally understood. There's way too much great stuff out there to watch something that just looks mediocre.
1 0