Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021
Replying to twinty • Jun 4, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
Most who watched TFF cannot get over him! 💕
Precisely. I'm on my third run-through. What else of his is excellent?
0 2
On Yu Xiang • May 29, 2025
Person Yu Xiang
I didn't care for the way they made him look in Eat Run Love. He was 10x prettier in Forbidden Flower. Still love him anyway.
2 0
Replying to Dee1900 • Apr 28, 2025
I just discovered this show and OMG…pure perfection on every episode. THIS is the kind of slow burn I can get…
So agree! I finished at 4:00 a.m. Friday morning and will restart it with my bestie tomorrow night!
2 0
Replying to watchwithme • Mar 11, 2025
I was going to watch it. Why so low rating??
I don't get it either. My bestie didn't care much for it, either, but I loved it enough to watch most of it twice.
5 1
sunny4ever • Mar 11, 2025
Nice review. I loved this drama as well, for many of the same reasons. Watched it twice.
2 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Feb 19, 2025
We need him to be in more kdramas and he needs more lead roles!And I really want him to be in a school kdrama!
Have you seen How To Buy A Friend? It's a shorter drama but he was really fine in that one. On Viki
1 1
Replying to random binger • Feb 19, 2025
This guy needs to be a main lead guy by now! I've seen him in 2 projects (CLOY and movie Rebound) and he was great…
He was ML in How To Buy A Friend, a short drama I just watched in viki. He was excellent in that.
0 0
Replying to J100 • Feb 5, 2025
Someone who watched it, it's really sad?
I was engrossed, but was never weepy. I mean, it begins with a man whose wife has passed, but I wouldn't call it a sad movie, really. I liked it.
1 0
Replying to muning • Jan 26, 2025
don't worry those of us who love this drama will surely remember. 😉
Absolutely. It has a ton of style and that couple were fabulous in it. I loved it.
8 1
On Choi Woo Jin • Jan 5, 2025
Person Choi Woo Jin
This man is total fire. I loved all three of the cuties in Phone Rings, but this one was a new face for me. A fine actor, and a VERY pretty face.
6 0
Replying to Gern • Nov 21, 2024
I think the fact she was torn by whom to choose is evidence there was no te deep love between her and either man.
Point taken. But I guess they felt they had to marry her off to one of them since she was having a child. If this was Hollywood, she would have kicked them both to the curb, lol.
0 1
Replying to Mazee01 • Nov 12, 2024
Person Jin Ha
Wow, rude!
Glad to see the hateful comment is deleted this morning.
0 0
Replying to Jin Ha • Nov 12, 2024
Person Jin Ha
Replying to deleted comment
Wow, rude!
0 1
On Jin Ha • Nov 12, 2024
Person Jin Ha
I see he has only been in two seasons of Pachinko, but apparently he's done a lot of Broadway plays. Love him!
0 0
On Woori the Virgin • Oct 25, 2024
Title Woori the Virgin Spoiler
I guess I am the odd man out here, but I actually thought she made the right choice. I mean, she had lots of history and mutual spiritual beliefs with the cop, and it's not like she had a real relationship ever with the other guy, just an "accidental" pregnancy which involved no intimacy together. Still, I thought the drama wasn't very good and would never watch it again. And I do personally prefer the 2ML, but thought she chose the right person for HER.
2 3
Replying to Flying Sausage • Oct 25, 2024
Title Amanza
Where can I watch this besides Viki?
Dramacool
0 0