Editorials
On Ha Do Kwon • Feb 21, 2024
Person Ha Do Kwon
So yummily attentive in Marry My Husband. I like him!
3 0
On Lee Seung Jun • Jan 9, 2024
Person Lee Seung Jun
I just counted and I've seen him in 14 dramas and 2 movies. Never hated a character of his 'til Castaway Diva, but wow, did he portray "the sinister, malicious fiend" well. Fine actor.
3 0
On Lee Yi Kyung • Dec 8, 2023
Person Lee Yi Kyung
I've seen him in quite a few dramas in the past four years, but Children Of Nobody is the one that made me sit up and take notice, probably because he's so gorgeous looking in it (yes, I am shallow, lol). I need to watch more of the dramas and movies of his that I have missed, for sure. He's yummy.
5 0
Replying to Mazee01 • Nov 27, 2023
Person Yoo Seung Ho
Wondering why The Fabulous isn't even listed on his drama list? Is it also known by another name or something?
Whoopsie! I see I had him mixed up with Choi Min Ho. It happens!
1 0
On Yoo Seung Ho • Nov 27, 2023
Person Yoo Seung Ho
Wondering why The Fabulous isn't even listed on his drama list? Is it also known by another name or something?
0 1
Replying to dfuller • Nov 21, 2023
Person Sung Hoon
Good to see him in "Perfect Marriage Revenge". I first saw his acting in "My Secret Romance".
Ditto! Also in Oh My Venus, but his role was too small in that one. He's yummy in PMR!!
2 0
On Choi Hyun Wook • Nov 17, 2023
Person Choi Hyun Wook
Totally smitten with this young man's acting in Twinkling Watermelon - just a cut above anything I could have expected. Had seen him in a couple of other things but he wasn't really on my radar until now. Definitely going to have to watch his whole body of work - what a talent!
14 0
Replying to AK76 • Nov 4, 2023
Person Namkoong Min
No. I don't go to theaters anymore... In addition, it takes too long until movies are available for streaming.…
Dramacool has just about everything you could want to watch.
0 0
Replying to Ashley LYY • Oct 30, 2023
Person Kim Hye Ja
i saw her in The Lights in Your Eyes, she is amazing! not only she is beautiful, natural but also skillful! acting…
I just loved her in that! Need to watch more of her stuff!
0 0
On Cho Seung Woo • Oct 14, 2023
Person Cho Seung Woo
Listening to a playlist of his on YT as I type, after finishing The Classic this evening. This wonderful talent just snagged him a new fan. L*O*V*E !!
0 0
On Ryu Seung Ryong • Oct 13, 2023
Person Ryu Seung Ryong
I've seen this fine actor in several things, but in Moving he was beyond amazing. I'm still reeling from that performance!
4 0
Replying to ShadowOzzy • Oct 5, 2023
Article Suzy and Yang Se Jong's Irresistible Romance will Bloom this October!
I'm sorry but I find Suzy so overrated. name 1 drama where she acted greatly. 0
I liked her in Vagabond, but not much else.
0 0
Replying to kalarro • Sep 9, 2023
Person Lim Yoon A
After watching The K2 a long time ago I was sad to read many bad reviews of her performance. I liked that show…
Absolutely agree. I think she was also very good in Love Rain. I, personally, quite like her!
10 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 19, 2023
Title Autumn in My Heart
Okay I came back to it, and just finished. This is a steaming pile of you know what. The ONLY good thing about…
I personally loved the drama, implausibilities and all (the whole series of four were like that, lol), but your comments just cracked me up and made my day. :))
2 1
Replying to CocaButon • Aug 17, 2023
Title My Catman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQepCSrQktk
That's a movie, not the drama?
0 0
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Jul 31, 2023
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I can't even express to you how impressed I am with this beautiful young man's acting! I'm totally smitten with him after watching Hidden Love, and will definitely be watching more of his work, pronto! Dang, he's so GORGEOUS!
23 0
Replying to Tinacris • May 18, 2023
Person Oh Soo Yun
I love Autumn In My Heart! I just started to get hooked on Kdramas lately, but "Autumn In My Heart "is far more…
I just finished Autumn for the second time, which is tied with Winter Sonata as my favorite of the four Endless Love dramas. Was so interested to find out they had the same author! Plan to watch Love Rain next as it has a similar rating. Have you seen Winter? It's so good!
0 0
Replying to Saga- Daffodil • May 2, 2023
Title Autumn in My Heart
This and autumn fairy tale, both are same?
Not at all, but they do have the same male lead.
0 1
Replying to leafless7 • Apr 28, 2023
Person Song Seung Heon
I just watched Autumn tale... And I can't get over its tragic ending 😭
I just finished it an hour ago after bingeing for 2 days. Even expecting the ending, it was still gut wrenching. Awsome drama, though.
1 0
On Moon Bin • Apr 19, 2023
Person Moon Bin
Very sad news today. :'(
1 0
