Pretty damn good so far. I find it captivating and definitely want to see more. That's about all you need to know if you're wondering whether to watch it or not.
yes, I'm with you. I love historical drama and specially when they have romance once too. Korean need to do more…
We think alike. I got to have the romance and I like when there are multiple couples, I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me lol. I have a list of my favorites that I've watched many times. I guess if I'm in a certain mood, I keep going back to the historical dramas. It kind of takes me away, so to speak.
I'm watchin it again for the 2nd or 3rd time. It's pretty good overall and worth the watch. That's really all you need to know if you're debating whether to watch it or not. The actors are great and the story has it all. OFC it's not perfect, but not many are tbh. Just watch it and ignore the reviews on here that try to tear it down for no good reason.
I haven't started it yet. Can someone tell me if the characters played by Kang Hoon and Jo Hye Joo have any connection or it looks like it's headed that way. I guess I should just watch it, but I was curious while I wait for it to be finished so I can binge lol.
It's ok so far. Once I start something, I have to finish it. It's entertaining at times and not too crazy, so if you want a light watch, then it's probably worth it. Hell it's only 8 episodes so it's not too painful LOL
When I saw your profile pic, I immediately thought I'd love to see a spin-off drama of Be Melodramatic where the two of them go to Casablanca and their romance continues.
I liked it. I felt like the story would've made a great series. IMO, it's hard to fit that story in less than a 2 hour movie. It made everything seem too fast, but overall I'm glad I watched it.
Another good movie is The Tailor if anyone has yet to see it.
Use an adblocker such as Ublock Origin to block pop ups
Another good movie is The Tailor if anyone has yet to see it.