K-Drama
Replying to mint_chip • 5 days ago
Title The Red Sleeve
Just started it, afraid of a heartbreak i will get judging by the comments ðŸ˜ðŸ’”
I told myself the next time I watch it, I will end it after episode 16. It's a great series, although the ending was too much for me, but sometimes you have to experience those things to get the full impact of the story. I just know next time I will end it before the last episode to give it even more of an open-ending.
0 0
On Yang Zi • Sep 1, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Immensely talented woman. A real beauty too.
2 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Aug 25, 2026
Article Jang Dong Yoon announces marriage in a handwritten letter
This is a pleasant surprise - I have seen Jang Dong Yoon in few works but he has been brilliant in all of them…
Very well said. Tale Of Nokdu is one of my favorites, and seeing this news makes me want to watch the series again. I'll have to pay attention to see if I notice the actress this time. It's been a few years since I watched it.
5 1
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 22, 2026
Article Sung Hoon: 'There are things you can't overcome no matter how hard you try'
Pretty much my thoughts as well after I read the article. You should be able to apologize and move on; not have…
I'm just going by the agency's quote in the article. I didn't watch the variety show. The whole thing is ridiculous to begin with. It's another good reason for celebrities to stay off social media.
0 1
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 22, 2026
Article Sung Hoon: 'There are things you can't overcome no matter how hard you try'
It just occurred to me that "There are some things you can't overcome no matter how hard you try." is…
Pretty much my thoughts as well after I read the article. You should be able to apologize and move on; not have something like that follow you around.
3 3
On Undercover Miss Hong • Aug 17, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Since Kim Won Hae is in it, I'll have to check it out. He was pretty damn funny in Strong Girl Bong-soon
1 0
Replying to PetersonDawnAlexa • Aug 14, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Wasted potential 😩 This series had a lot of potential, strong cast and unique premise but instead of developing…
Very good comment. You're exactly right.
1 0
On Judge Dee's Mystery • Aug 3, 2026
Title Judge Dee's Mystery
Damn fine series IMO. It kept me interested the whole time.
0 0
On The East Palace • Jul 21, 2026
Title The East Palace
Overall I like it. The story is good enough, and the special effects are killer. I do wish it was longer, and had some other elements of other historical dramas that I like. Anyway, It's def worth the watch.
5 0
Replying to MariaB • Jun 27, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Bai Lu made the role of her career in this drama. The way she so effortlessly portrays Ye Li's emotional fragility…
Agree. She's a damn fine actress.
11 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I chose to watch this series because of Bai Lu, since I liked her acting in Unveil Jadewind. She's great in The First Jasmine, and I like it a little more because of the story. My next watch will be The Double. Is it any good?
8 11
Replying to Gris Olive • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I've been crying since episode 30. It reminded me of when I watched Lost You Forever and the girl was going to…
I know how you feel. It wrecked me when they went to Li Mountain and nobody was there, and only Ye Li could see her people --so to speak. I'm in it until the end, but that kind of depressed me a bit. Great series though. IDK if I can handle Lost You Forever lol.
4 1
Replying to Steff16 • May 1, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Love in the clouds is a cdrama I love, it is the fantasy world, immortals and all that but it's great to watch.
Thanks. I recognize Lu Yu Xiao from Perfect Match, so I'll look into it.
0 0
Replying to MarkWasHere • May 1, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Three other Chinese historical dramas that I really enjoyed are are: The Double (2024)Blossoms in Adversity (2024)Legend…
Thanks Mark. I'll check them out at some point.
0 0
Replying to auto_glimpse • May 1, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I am also in your situation where I mostly watch saeguk dramas. Prior to POJ, I watched The Double which had incredible…
Yeah I'll always prefer the Saeguk dramas, since I think the stories and acting is better, but I have to admit the Chinese dramas have incredible costumes and set designs. I can tell they throw a shitload of money into them. I'm watching Unveil Jadewind right now, and I noticed the use of wires, but I don't mind it too much.
1 0
Replying to OliviaW • May 1, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
If you are into historical ones watchNirvana in fire S1 and S2Flourished peony (part 1), In the name of blossom…
Thanks Olivia. I'm currently watching Unveil Jadewind because I like the premise of the leads solving crimes together. I don't know if I'll stick with it, but I'll try. I recognized the ML from a series I watched last year, so I'm giving it a try.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I've mostly watched Korean historical dramas, so I didn't know if I'd like it, but I really did! The story and the romance was well worth the watch. I wondered if I could make it through 40 episodes, but it was no problem because the story and the acting was very good. I'll have to look into some more Chinese historical dramas now. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know plz.
7 11
On To My Beloved Thief • Dec 26, 2025
Title To My Beloved Thief
Awesome! Can't wait.
1 0
Replying to Tom • Nov 14, 2025
Article IU and Byeon Woo Seok's 'Perfect Crown' to be released on Disney+
I preferred the previous English title "Wife of a 21st Century Prince" even if it was just the literal…
yeah same here
0 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Nov 11, 2025
Title Moon River
Hello....just binged these 2 episodes. CP is looking good. Love the FL. Ok, this going to be an adventure. Feeling…
Same. Can't wait for the next episode.
4 0
