Celebrity
On Kim Hye Yoon • Jan 13, 2024
Person Kim Hye Yoon
I really like her acting, and that laugh of hers is funny as hell.
11 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 3, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
I liked the 1st episode a lot, and it made me want to see how the story unfolds in the upcoming episodes. I also thought the cinematography was pretty damn good and it caught my attention several times.
5 0
On Lee Eun Jae • Jan 2, 2024
Person Lee Eun Jae
She did wonderful in her role in Tell Me You Love Me. Future looks bright for sure.
1 0
Lily Alice • Jan 1, 2024
Article MBC Drama Awards 2023 Unveils Winners List, "My Dearest" Bags 9 Wins
I had a feeling that this show would win a lot of awards as epic as it was. I've already watched it twice, and probably will again sometime soon.
16 0
Replying to ElBee • Dec 30, 2023
Photo Photo
She is enchanting in Tell Me That You Love Me:https://kisskh.at/689207-say-you-love-me
I agree. I'm watching that show now. It's really good.
0 0
ElBee • Dec 30, 2023
Photo Photo
So pretty.
0 2
On 100 Days My Prince • Dec 28, 2023
Title 100 Days My Prince
I liked it a lot. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's definitely worth the watch if you're into historical dramas, as I am. No need for a long, drawn out review. Just watch it.
3 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Dec 27, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
Did you notice SamSoon yet? Because let me tell you, they should name typhoons by her name, LOL. She's the best…
She was cool AF. Probably my favorite character besides the two leads. I loved how she never waivered and was determined to be wed.
2 0
Replying to Spatina • Dec 27, 2023
Article Rowoon and Cho Yi Hyun's "The Matchmakers" Concludes With Highest Rating
Sorry but not everyone wants to see 50 yr old grandpa in a romance lmao ew
Well, don't watch then. 50 is not that old, and yes, you should be sorry.
3 0
lo_ve • Dec 27, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I absolutely hate to hear that. I'll always remember him and his role in My Mister. R.I.P.
5 0
Replying to Robert Kiss • Dec 27, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
You are an idiot, GFY
Yup. That's all that needs to be said to that prejudice, holier than thou, A-hole.
1 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 27, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
I love this show. and I've learned some sign language. Well worth the watch!
5 0
Replying to sai • Dec 27, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
ive watched all the episodes out rn. just wandering if they ever mentioned why he doesn't speak? was it due to…
He had a high fever as a child and lost his hearing around age 7-ish.
1 0
Replying to Shine Son • Dec 26, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
I wouldn’t mind seeing the adventures of our matchmaking couple as they travel Joseon to pair up bachelors and…
Yeah I agree. That would make a good spin-off series.
5 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Dec 26, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
I loved it as well. Negative comments be damned, especially on this site lol. I would've liked a few more episodes…
Glad you enjoyed it. I needed a feel-good story right now, and this one delivered. There are some interesting historical dramas coming out next month that I'm eager to watch. I'll be in touch later.
1 0
Replying to junebug • Dec 26, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
Glad I gave this drama a chance despite hearing negative comments when it first aired and the rating here. I really…
I loved it as well. Negative comments be damned, especially on this site lol. I would've liked a few more episodes to show more interaction of the other couples like they did early on in the show. Otherwise, I can't complain, and will watch it again. And yes, Sam Soon was great.
6 2
Replying to Melodramatica • Dec 25, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
I agree. And, nobody is asking for a long-40 eps Chinese drama lol. I don't see how 17 or even 20 eps is that…
I feel the same. The story is unique and had potential to show a lot more. I wish it were longer. I like it that much. Plus, we had a level-headed King for once lol.
0 0
Replying to Hannien • Dec 24, 2023
Title Captivating the King
Lmao, it hasn't even aired but the FL is getting hate already. I know her acting skill is not that good, but she…
I think she's a fine actress. She was good in 6 Flying Dragons and Rookie Historian. Some people on MDL just like to poo poo on everything, whether to get attention, or just being jealous.
4 1
Replying to biniBningPunkista • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
I feel that 1 last episode isn't enough to wrap this up. Is there news that they'll extend it up to 17 episodes?
I agree. And, nobody is asking for a long-40 eps Chinese drama lol. I don't see how 17 or even 20 eps is that big of a deal The story and the show is that good.
0 2
Replying to skyfleurette • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
This has been a very enjoyable and refreshing show. Even though the political plot is kinda common, I love the…
Well said. I like the aspects of the show that you mentioned also. I wish there was going to be more episodes. I like it that much.
1 0
