The scene where the woman had to bury her child hit me like a ton of bricks. The king is fkn pissing me off. I'm still holding out for a satisfying ending, since I've been saying it from the beginning. Hard to believe there's only 2 more eps left. If this was a 50 episode drama, I'd need a damn psychiatrist lol.
Really enjoyed the first episode, and I'm looking forward to the next one. That should tell you all you need to know if you're wondering if it's any good.
A big thank you to those who use the spoiler tag. Part 2 has been pretty good so far, even though Ryang Eum is pissing me off again lol. I've been saying since Part 1 that I believe there's going to be a satisfying ending. I realize I'm probably in the minority though, but don't care lol. I'm really looking forward to eps 6 (or 16?) later tonight.
Overall I liked it. Idc about the actor change that much, tbh. The end was kind of a head scratcher, and felt rushed. Idk why they went that route, even though it brought on a happy ending, which I prefer most of the time.
I thought eps 11 and 12 were good. There were quite a few scenes that were compelling and heartfelt to say the least. It's going to be a rollercoaster of storytelling for the next 3 episodes at the very least. I think things will be become a bit clearer after episode 15 or 16 as far as what the ending might entail, but who the F knows other than the writer and cast of the show. I said from the get-go this would be a happy ending or satisfying one, and I'll die on that hill. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.
Loved it. I've watched it 3 times since it came out. That's all you really need to know if you're thinking about watching it or not. Btw, the young girl that had a humongous appetite was hilarious.
damn it