Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tennessee USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2023
Replying to CARDI C • Sep 4, 2023
Title My Dearest
People are being way too impatient and harsh. First of all there are 10 damn episodes left. If they just get together…
Well said. Let's wait until the end to lose our marbles if the arc of the story stays the same. The family thing was a huge reason to stay behind. The invasion has made things very difficult for everyone. For example, JH and GC having to be separated, and then GC being lied to didn't help matters. WAY too fkn early to form conclusions with 10 eps to go. The writer knows what she's doing, as I've said repeatedly.
3 0
Replying to daezy • Sep 4, 2023
Title My Dearest
Ok i just know that Part 2 is just going to make us break more cuz why??? I don't see them coming back together…
I'm sure it'll piss us off again, but I see / predict the total opposite of an ending. Guess we'll see, since it's only halfway complete.
1 1
Replying to ELunX • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
You do realize he has been gone for how ever many years who knows and just returned. Prior to that they were nothing…
Plus, he's got a hell of lot of other shite going on besides being in love; like trying to stay alive and deal with the Qing. Some people forget about the other stuff that's going on. It's hard to date when people want to kill you lol.
4 2
Replying to Melodramatica • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
I feel the same way for sure. There's 10 more episodes left, so there's plenty of the story left to tell. I think…
Same. I mean, if we were at episode 17, I be pretty fkn concerned lol. We'll see. I have a bunch of other stuff bookmarked to watch in the meantime. I just started 6 Flying Dragons after saving it for an occasion such as this.
2 0
Replying to Aiptasia • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
The dream says she will have to pass four seasons n all worn out to meet with our ml. With this dream it is kinda…
Exactly. No way she could leave her family behind. Plus, you had people telling her JH was dead on at least 2 occasions; one with the box of JH's possessions and later the lie that Ryang Eum told. The writer know what's she's doing. GC and JH will figure things out eventually.
2 0
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
Yes it was commendable to stay with her family that need her, but if we step back a bit, and we look at the big…
I agree and after more things unfold, I think she will redeem herself like you mentioned. IMO, the writer has us right where she wants us at the half-way point, and I still believe it's going to be satisfying outcome. Sure, some things are ridiculous, but with 10 episodes to go, it kind of makes sense to leave a lot left on the table. Just to add; I have no hope or care for Ryang Eum anymore -- lying about someone being dead is fkn unforgivable, given the situation.
5 0
Replying to Sophia • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
The ANGST... I'm loving it. I think this is the way it has to be between them right now. Gil Chae is a mess quite…
I feel the same way for sure. There's 10 more episodes left, so there's plenty of the story left to tell. I think it's going to be epic.
7 6
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
People need to calm down, and stop the nonsense speculations, well the man himself post on Instagram 7 hrs ago,…
Well said. Also, I wish people would use the spoiler tag, It's out of control now.
4 0
Replying to soloTraveler • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
she took 3 freaking years before agreeing to marry
Your first sentence is completely true, and people are totally off on their math / time.
1 0
Replying to Lovelybelly • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
I don't understand people who ship Lee Jang hyun and the mysterious woman, I mean I don't see their chemistry…
Yeah I see them as merely allies and maybe a little fling happening at the most, but not enough to break the dynamic bond between JH and GC, unless a lot of time passes, but who dafuq knows 🤷‍♂️ I'm still one of the few that believes in a happy ending. We shall see.
4 0
Replying to junebug • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
Even if Gil Chae were not getting married I believe she would have made the same choice to stay behind with her…
Yeah I agree. The whole damn thing got F'd up back when she saw his possessions in the box, and had to assume he was dead. Nothing else for her to go on. They're at the stage now of seeing what destiny holds. Like you said, her father's illness played a huge part also. Supposedly, there's a movie or two due out on the 8th and 15th involving deleted scenes and whatnot. Can't remember where I read that, tbh.
2 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
I’m stuck at ep 6. Shall I continue or just wait until Part 2 comes out? I feel exasperated with Gil Chae
If you can somehow hold out, I'd watch 7-10 right before Part 2 resumes sometime in October, and avoid the spoilers left untagged on here. It's too late for a lot of us. lol
3 0
On My Dearest • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
Well I'm not going to dwell over or pick apart what I didn't like because I'm pretty confident the writer has other surprises in store for Part2. Remember there's a lot more left to go -- we're only half way there FFS. I knew 2 or 3 eps ago they were going to wreck us, so no real surprise there.

To conclude: I'd like to throw some F bombs over to Ryang Eum for telling GC that JH was dead. NEVER tell a lie like that over jealousy / love. Anyway, I still think it's going to work out for them later on, and I'll fkn die on that hill, dammit.
7 0
Replying to XingBack • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
My favorite part of this was gilchae, I’m proud of herThe writer tho I’m severely disappointed
I wish I knew her (writer) so I could just ask her lol. IMO this is all planned out to blow our fkn minds later in part2. We're only halfway there. I'm still a believer for a good ending, dammit.
3 0
Replying to 11078147 • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Dearest
Not adaptation but an inspiration ,the writer has mentioned gwtw too,some people who hasn't seen the drama are…
Yep for sure. Only similarity I've seen is the back and forth banter between the leads. It's been a long time since I watched the movie though.
0 1
Replying to ifwmentaiko • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Dearest
yea no some of yall need to go outside, touch grass and maybe get a blind date to release pent up loneliness?…
Yep. Nobody has the script, so we'll have to wait it out and see. I highly doubt the story will continue on this path until the end. I'm sure we'll be surprised again, and I predict in a good way. Just my opinion.
2 0
Replying to 11078147 • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Dearest
Not adaptation but an inspiration ,the writer has mentioned gwtw too,some people who hasn't seen the drama are…
I agree with you. For example; idk how many versions of Pride and Prejudice I've seen. There's the Jane Austen book from 1813 and then there's 9 adaptations made into films going back to 1940. One involved zombies, but I did like it lol.
1 3
Replying to yoonuyea • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Dearest
i’m still not yet watching ep 9 & 10. been avoiding this comments section for few days in case of spoilers.…
I don't blame you. Some aren't using the spoiler tag when it's right in front of them and the trolls have showed up with brand new accounts to poo over everything. Best to wait it out and check back later. I love the community too, well 90% at least lol.
3 1
Replying to Melodramatica • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Dearest
Well if they come around and flip the script by eps 13 or 14, then it was a brilliant tactic by the wrier, thus…
Lmao at that response I got. smdh
0 0
Replying to Vera • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Dearest
Seems like even Korean watchers are angry ?? At least thats what someone wrote, can’t confirm if its True or…
Well if they come around and flip the script by eps 13 or 14, then it was a brilliant tactic by the wrier, thus making it incredibly more popular once it concludes. But on the other hand, you have these other people that randomly show up and act like they've read the script already, or have a crystal ball, and then say they know how the outcome is going to be. I'm surprised we made it this far before the wheels fell off of the comment section.
1 2