In other words people expressing their opinion makes you sick, some people maybe are getting sick of your comment…
I'll admit, it has gotten a little old, but in some regards, some of the people that said it probably didn't bother to scroll down to see that it had been mentioned a bunch of times. Hell, there's over 3,700 comments so far, which is great.
But you're right about commenting however you want, and you're just pointing it out. I know in other MDL threads people like to sh*t on good shows and wanna pick fights. Sucks, but that's the internet, I suppose.
I read a comment saying this is exact replica of Gone with the Wind, that its basically plagiarism. I disagree…
Agree. It's not exact. I think it's fine to have some similarities, especially when the damn movie was made in 1939, and the book was published in 1936. Like you said; other movies/shows have been done as well. And, in this case, it was over 87+ years ago lol.
If it's a happy ending, it'll be the best I've seen, so far.
Since it's a dream, and you know crazy they can be; I'm holding out for a happy ending. This writer is a crafty one, and usually her works have a happy or conclusive ending, from what I've read and heard before. I guess I'm going to stick to my guns on this and predict a happy ending for the main couple -- the 2nd couple I'm not sure about lol.
When they reunite it'll be a long French kiss. I'm kidding, but I wouldn't mind seeing it. 😊
I think it's going to be a much more passionate kiss, and all the debate about the kiss before they parted ways will be put to rest, hopefully. After reading the other posts, I think most everyone made some valid points.
I personally think they are building it up (as xinya said above) to finally give everyone what they want to see on here, and I can't wait to see a big fat kiss. Although, that could happen in a private setting if the reunion happens in a less than private setting, but we'll see. 😊
It's so beautiful. I hope this Part of the OST will soon be released on Spotify.
I think in the comments of the video; the piano player said official stuff would be coming out later -- either between part1 and part 2, or end of the series. idk
One aspect of this show that I really like is the music and when appears during the show. I found this really nice piano cover of the Main Theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_y7vhNVj9E
The moment she said MY HUSBAND, I was shocked and crying at the same time with her even though, I as a viewer…
I'm a dude, and I had tears streaming down my face after that part. This show is really written beautifully, and I'm amazed how it pulls you in. I really like the lead actress too.
I like that actress but I don't want another SFL 😭. Although I don't think JH has eyes for anyone else, I still…
I agree. I just think this is just a situation where they're adding a known actress in a support role half-way into the show. I doubt it'll change the dynamic of the main love story enough to matter in the end. We'll see, I guess.
But you're right about commenting however you want, and you're just pointing it out. I know in other MDL threads people like to sh*t on good shows and wanna pick fights. Sucks, but that's the internet, I suppose.
I originally thought about waiting until Part 1 was done, but nah I caved in.
I personally think they are building it up (as xinya said above) to finally give everyone what they want to see on here, and I can't wait to see a big fat kiss. Although, that could happen in a private setting if the reunion happens in a less than private setting, but we'll see. 😊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_y7vhNVj9E