Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tennessee USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2023
Replying to Vals Stor • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
Anyone else who cried buckets with the old couple?
I can't lie; I did shed a tear or two when I saw Jang Hyun's reaction of finding them laying in the snow holding hands. I got pissed off like he did lol
4 0
Replying to snowite • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
Below viewers are mentioning "kei" and I wonder if its the same as Exo's singer, Kai. I found the answer to who…
Kei is a female singer who is a member of Lovelyz. She does solo stuff also; and she sings some songs for Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQN2GGPB9lY
0 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
Pretty good vocal for someone that hasn't sung professionally (as stated in the video). Only heard a couple off…
Also I forgot to mention you deserve much praise for singing in another language. I did see a new OST of Miyeon singing Drawn In The Moonlight or whatever it's called. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2sNRgiTidc
1 1
Replying to Kate • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
I might be a little bit too obsessedI am spamming all my friends threatening them to start watching it (in the…
Pretty good vocal for someone that hasn't sung professionally (as stated in the video). Only heard a couple off pitch moments when you went up an octave or two, but it's WAY better than most of us could do. I'd like to hear Kei or IU do a cover of this song. I know Kei does a great song for Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ri8Ulq_1EE
1 3
Replying to some random cool nuna • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
I'm really curious about this user coming here every week to say things that are so strange and out of this world…
Some serious troll action going on with that one lol
2 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
I think the writer is toying with us, and we're in for a big surprise, maybe a good one at that. The director…
After watching the Red Sleeve, I'll hold on until the end and pray for a happy and satisfying ending lol
3 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
I think the writer is toying with us, and we're in for a big surprise, maybe a good one at that. The director…
Yeah, anything could happen the way this show is written so far lol. 14 more eps to go.
2 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
I think the writer is toying with us, and we're in for a big surprise, maybe a good one at that. The director…
Just a feeling I have. I remember the scene quite well, but without seeing everything in full context, there's no way of knowing until we get to that point. I know what you're saying, but I feel there's something else going on there. If I end up being wrong, I'll admit it. I wish I knew the writer haha
2 2
Replying to junebug • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
It's amazing to see the rating grow higher and higher in Korea and good to hear its popular! I was wondering what…
I think it'll be on Netflix eventually. I 've noticed some Kdrama shows I've seen elsewhere that end up on Netflix around a year after their release. Now, this show could be different and arrive earlier, idk.
0 0
Replying to atali • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
No matter what the end will be, we are here for the journey 😉
It's been a wonderful journey so far. I'm going to predict a happy ending. I just have a feeling that the writer and director are making us think one thing, then something else happens. Just my theory. We'll see in November. 🤞
2 0
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Dearest
it seems to me that his own people will turn against him. i knew it because the people yielding swords in the…
I think the writer is toying with us, and we're in for a big surprise, maybe a good one at that. The director has a way of using certain camera angles as to not show everything. Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it until the end. lol
4 6
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest
I've watched each episode 2 or 3 times, and I still notice little details I missed. I also hope there are more…
Yeah I'm re-watching other historical dramas that I haven't seen in a while to pass the time. I'm on Joseon Attorney at the moment.
2 1
Replying to jennifer rymbai • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest
How will 4 days pass by...i need the next ep asap...i kept telling myself i shud have waited till the 10th ep…
I've watched each episode 2 or 3 times, and I still notice little details I missed. I also hope there are more dream sequences because they're filmed beautifully.
5 4
On My Dearest • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest
Such a fantastic series. I'm looking forward to re-watching eps 1-10 when Part 1 is finished.
I can't wait until eps 7 to see what unfolds after the eps 6 cliffhanger. I did see the preview, so I know it'll be good. So far I think eps 1 and 4 are my favorites, but all of them have been great.
1 0
Replying to Suresh • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest
1. The person from mental asylum shown in ep1 may b Ryang Eum.2. Higher persons who asked to take care of ryang…
Yeah, nobody knows what the ending will be other than the writer,, director and cast. Everything else is pure speculation at this point. Little clues here and there could mean nothing, and very well meant to throw us off. A whole lot of maybe's.
1 0
On My Dearest • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
When Jang Hyun saw the dagger on the sick soldier, I really felt for him and what he must've thought at the time. And the scene where Gil Chae was running on the beach to get to the boat while arrows were flying by her was intense as hell. So many intense scenes in that eps, but those two I remember the most.
7 0
Replying to everlustful02 • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
if i’m not wrong based on historical events the war wouldn’t be over? because they were completely defeated.…
Yeah I'd say the war definitely isn't over. The outbreak of smallpox just likely bought them some needed time. I'm glad I don't know the history tbh. I might look into it after the show though.
1 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
Kdramas (historicals) barely show war scenes maybe a few and cdramas most is CGI, this is what I like about this…
I'm looking forward to their reunion and some sort of normalcy after eps 6 intensity.
I think the smallpox outbreak might've saved them for the time being. I'm curious to see how Jang Hyun recovers since he seems to have it also. Next episode preview looks promising, although I usually skip previews, I just had to see this one for some peace of mind I suppose. lol
6 1
On My Dearest • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Dearest
Well, that was fn intense. I found myself getting emotional during some parts. You know it's damn good when it pulls you in like that. Next week's episode 7 preview looks great.
12 0