Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tennessee USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2023
Replying to some random cool nuna • Aug 18, 2023
Title My Dearest
No. In this drama there is a very specific reason for him to be older. He has to be older and more experienced…
@some random cool nuna I couldn't agree more with your comment. In this setting, it makes perfect sense. I've seen almost every historical drama have a middle-aged councilman or whatever have a mistress or concubine half their age. I don't think it's a big deal at all. Age gaps were even more common a century or more ago. Age is just a number.
3 0
Replying to Sophia • Aug 18, 2023
Title My Dearest
Some people like the age gap trope. It shouldn’t even be that big of an issue though, I mean they’re both…
I agree it's pretty irrelevant. They're both adults so nobody cares, except the OP for some odd reason.
1 1
Replying to some random cool nuna • Aug 16, 2023
Title My Dearest
I just come back to check the rating every day because this ain't no 8.3 and this pisses me off so much. If we…
I think it could easily top out at 9.0 or 9.2, surpassing Mr. Sunshine at 8.9
On IMDB, both have a 8.7 rating. I gave it a 9.5. Only thing that sucks is waiting a week lol
2 1
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 16, 2023
Title My Dearest
When I saw the dream sequence unfold in episode 1, I knew this was going to be a great show. This writer and director…
I edited the comment. I'd forgotten that they haven't seen eps 3 and 4. My bad.
0 0
Replying to whykay91 • Aug 16, 2023
Title My Dearest
I know that they don't get much attention, but I am actually quite invested in Eunae and Yeonju. Do you guys think…
I think so and I hope so. I like them also, and I'm curious to see how their relationship develops further, and how it turns out.
0 0
Replying to Angel • Aug 16, 2023
Title My Dearest
I wasn't really interested by watching it.The poster is so vague giving a depressing and sad vibe. And the rating…
When I saw the dream sequence unfold in episode 1, I knew this was going to be a great show. This writer and director make one hell of a team. Very impressed, so far.
13 2
Replying to junebug • Aug 15, 2023
Title My Dearest
Thank you for sharing! I wish there were Eng subs 😢
It'll probably get subbed soon, or there will be other reaction vids that come out. I'll keep an eye out for when it gets subbed and send it to you.

I'm anticipating some incredible OST's later on once the series is over, or near it's end.
1 0
Replying to Do hee • Aug 14, 2023
Title My Dearest
Okay, so I researched and apparently he is playing a military officer. In a Korean tweet, they said he is a "marriage…
Thanks for looking that up. Good to know. Regardless of how it ends, I'll always remember the first time they met and how they are falling in love. We'll see how it goes. :)
1 1
Replying to Angel • Aug 14, 2023
Title My Dearest
Episode one ~ what a wonderful cinematography
Yeah, I was hooked as soon as I saw the dream sequence. The camera angles, lighting and music are awesome too.
2 0
Replying to manmanyiyi • Aug 14, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
The fact that even the first line she said after seeing the man on the boat is “we can’t go through water,…
You're right. Her instincts went into God-mode overnight lol. I'd forgotten about the covering up of the tracks they had made, and the knife she was given -- so many details, it's crazy. That will be what makes this series worth re-watching a few times, maybe more. It should win several awards if it continues to be this good.
0 0
Replying to hnlsqy • Aug 14, 2023
Title My Dearest
One thing I’m very curious about is Jang Hyun’s background. We only see some bits of it when he recalled memories…
He definitely has some sort of military background and a sense of military tactics. Like when he would know how to listen for horses in the distance, and the surprise ambush at night. Setting a fire at the top of the mountain and so on. He seemed to be well respected in the other village he was visiting earlier in the show. I can't recall which eps or what village it was.
4 2
Replying to soloTraveler • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
Wow comment section is on fire. This is much better than commenting in drama sites
Yep. It's about time this site had some positivity. The sky's the limit for this show. I hope it continues to shine.
10 0
Replying to Aeris • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
I am completely captivated by this drama. The performances of Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin are truly exceptional.…
Well said. If it continues to shine, it'll be my all-time favorite. I loved the Princess' Man too.
3 0
Replying to ForeverAnARMY07 • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
my heart broke for the elder couple… i loved that they passed together but i wish they would have hid or played…
I agree. Never go back to put a lid on something lol. I knew that was an omen.
2 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
It was so good, I don't know where that hour went lol
I'm going to binge the hell out of it the 2nd time around - later this year. I'd be shocked if it doesn't win some awards whenever they have them.
1 1
Replying to Between The Lines • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest Spoiler
I wonder if the Kings reactions during the war, or lack of, fit in with the wider plot, particularly with what…
I think he just knows the only way to defeat a better trained invader is thru guerilla tactics after the initial invasion. But, once the old couple were found in the snow, he got triggered to enter the fight without regard to the King's situation. I know that might not relate to your comment / question; but your comment got me thinking, so I figured I'd respond lol. Loving the show so far!
2 1
Replying to achiara • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
i wanna talk about how gil chae's dream changed a little from her previous versions. before she was excited and…
Yeah the back-hug with tears was a significant moment. She's nailed it so far with her expressions in this role. The little details of this show, and music placement set it apart from other's imo.
8 0
On My Dearest • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
The back-hug dream scene and the one where he slayed the invader and blood was in his right eye were two scenes I remember vividly. There were other great scenes also, especially when she confessed her feelings without realizing it lol
9 0
Replying to Rotem • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
It's sad that it's not on Netflix....great drama!!
I'd say it'll end up on there eventually like some have -- just in time for me to re-watch for the 3rd or 4th time LOL
2 0