Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tennessee USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2023
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 6, 2023
Title My Dearest
Same. Your comment sums it up pretty well.
The dream sequence was very impressive. When she was running in the snow was memorable for me. I watched it a few times and will remember it for quite a while. The music is good too. I like the little details they put into the camera work and lighting. I'm at a point where idc how it ends, because I think it's going to be worth the journey.
1 4
Replying to Avradita Chakravarty • Aug 6, 2023
Title My Dearest
Any reason why it's divided into 2 seasons?
I've read that it's 10 eps now, then 10 more eps towards the end of this year. So 20 total.
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Aug 6, 2023
Title My Dearest
I JUST CAME TO SAY...I F... LOVE THE FIRST 2 EPISODES, I don't care what kind of ending they have... Im camping…
Same. Your comment sums it up pretty well.
3 6
Replying to junebug • Aug 6, 2023
Title My Dearest
Omg. A serious, heavy plot sageuk that isn't a youth romance with kpop music? Somebody please pinch me 😂This…
Pretty great so far. The old man is hilarious. I really like the cinematography in this series, especially in eps 1.
8 0
On My Dearest • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
The dream sequence in episode 1 is a thing of beauty.
5 0
Replying to KDramaTipsy • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
This is Gone With The Wind 😄 Well, why not? Namgoong does make a dashing Rhett Butler and Ahn Eun Jin is a…
Going to be epic if that's the case. Yet it will get picked apart on this comment section like everything as usual -- like someone calling it Barbie after one fkn episode. I think the cinematography is fantastic so far.
3 2
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
dramacool site
Noted. I'm going to hold off until more eps get released. Looks good so far though.
0 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
dramacool site
Sorry to hear that. I'm on eps 1, so I guess I'll wait, which is fine. I hate to wait another week to see more. Best to give it a head start, I guess.
0 0
Replying to LuciaCalypso • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
Pls somebody tell me where to watch this with subs. I can't find English subtitles anywhere
dramacool site
1 5
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 5, 2023
This site is full of negative reviews on practically every series or movie. I guess it's best to read a bunch…
True. I'd say it's even worse for historical series. I mean, there pretty much has to be politics and romance in each series. There wasn't much else going on back then LOL
1 0
On Park Ki Woong • Aug 5, 2023
Person Park Ki Woong
I like his acting in historical dramas. Good performance in Rookie Historian.
1 0
Replying to simbzmum • Jul 31, 2023
💕 Such a beautiful story! Its my 3rd C drama after Untamed and Hidden Love. Could anyone recommend a similar…
I just finished Put Your Head on My Shoulder and it was great.
2 1
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Jul 30, 2023
Good series. I've mostly only watched Kdrama's, but this is one of my first Cdrama shows besides Hidden Love, and I really liked it. Momo was a really cute character, and the actress Xing Fei did a fine job in her role.
3 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Jul 30, 2023
Title Marriage Contract Spoiler
Agreed. The comment section of this site is like that for practically every drama out there. It's ridiculous at…
No. It leaves it up to viewer interpretation. I was left with the feeling or hope that they were going to continue the chemo, since anything could happen -- sometimes good outcomes occur in certain cases or with continued treatments.
0 1
Replying to Melodramatica • Jul 29, 2023
Title Marriage Contract Spoiler
Agreed. The comment section of this site is like that for practically every drama out there. It's ridiculous at…
I really get what you're saying and I'm the same. Although, I think with this ending, it left me with the hope she ended up living -- since chemo does work sometimes. I'm just going to believe in a happy ending this time, regardless. lol
0 3