K-Drama
On Zhou Zi Xin • Jul 29, 2023
Person Zhou Zi Xin
Beautiful young woman and a talented actress.
0 0
On New Year Blues • Jul 24, 2023
Title New Year Blues
Good movie. Honestly this could've been a great 10-12 episode series, given how talented a cast of actors this movie had, and the different storylines that brought them together.
4 0
On New Year Blues • Jul 24, 2023
Title New Year Blues
Good movie. Honestly this could've been a great 10-12 episode series, given how talented a cast of actors this movie had, and the different storylines that brought them together.
2 0
On The Package • Jul 20, 2023
Title The Package
One of the best I've watched. While it may seem silly at times, it really has a lot of depth to it when you least expect it.
5 0
Hessa • Jul 14, 2023
Photo Photo
Great picture. Two fine actors, as well.
0 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Jun 28, 2023
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Definitely worth the watch.
3 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jun 28, 2023
Title Six Flying Dragons
I don't know where to watch this. This is neither on Netflix nor on Viki.
Watch it on the Dramacool site
0 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Jun 25, 2023
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
Why are there too many bad reviews on this Yoo Seung Ho’s drama? I think it’s a good historical Kdrama tho…
This site is full of negative reviews on practically every series or movie. I guess it's best to read a bunch of them and just go with a hunch that it'll be good.
3 2
On 100 Days My Prince • Jun 24, 2023
Title 100 Days My Prince
It was pretty good. I've watched it twice in the last few years.
7 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Jun 22, 2023
Person Kim Sae Ron
She'll be back. Too much talent to just fade away.
9 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jun 17, 2023
Title The Red Sleeve
One of the best I've seen. Amazing cast all around. I only wished I had stopped watching after episode 16.
8 0
On Lee Jun Ho • Jun 17, 2023
Person Lee Jun Ho
One of my favorite actors. He was great in Just Between Lovers and the Red Sleeve.
18 1
On Lee Jun Ho • Jun 17, 2023
Person Lee Jun Ho
One of my favorite actors. He was great in Just Between Lovers and the Red Sleeve.
3 0
Replying to Amy Mikaelson • Jun 15, 2023
Title Heartbeat
no no no I live in Germany the only one we got were „may I help you“ and last month „Island“ even Netflix…
I watch a lot of these shows on the Dramacool site, even though I have Prime.
0 0
Replying to baemon • Jun 15, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
I honestly don't understand why people hate the FML so much. Like?? There's definitely worse protagonists out…
She's fine. Don't listen to the haters on here.
6 0
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • Jun 14, 2023
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
Good show that got better after the first 3 or 4 episodes. Watch it, and ignore the negative reviews.
5 0
On Woo Hyun Jin • Jun 9, 2023
Person Woo Hyun Jin
Absolutely beautiful. Impressive debut in Tale of the nine tailed.
9 0
Replying to Hime • Jun 8, 2023
Title Empress Ki
I was wondering how this went from being above 9 to 8.6. But looking at the comments, I think I have a few suspects.…
Agreed. I'll watch it after reading your review. Ratings on here are usually wrong and people nitpick every little thing about every show.
0 0
On Hong Seung Hee • Jun 7, 2023
Person Hong Seung Hee
Bright future ahead for her. She was great in Move To Heaven.
2 0
On Woo Da Vi • Jun 7, 2023
Person Woo Da Vi
She literally knocked the door down in Poong season 2
0 0
