Celebrity
On The Matchmakers • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
Love the show and it sucks there's only one more episode to go. Good thing I get to binge-watch it at another time.
9 0
Replying to Rachel • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
Completed first 2 ep but why are the reviews so bad?? I kinda like this drama.. What's wrong with the ratings??
Can't go by reviews on MDL. It's like that for nearly every show. I read a handful of the reviews/comments, then separate the haters from the objective one's.
2 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Matchmakers Spoiler
Heavy makeup is a tool of the trade for a low-born matchmaker, that she is trying to pass as. Also, it's a means…
Ikr. She wore heavy makeup for a reason (to conceal her identity). Once people actually watch the show's story progress, they'd realize that.
7 0
On Jang Yu Bin • Dec 23, 2023
Person Jang Yu Bin
She was great in Rookie Historian. She deserves more roles for sure.
1 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Dec 21, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
it’s very uncommon for a drama here to have a higher rating on IMDb. usually it’s the other way around. I’m…
Yeah I've done that. I've got around 100 bookmarked lol. I sometimes go back and watch some historical dramas for a 2nd and 3rd time. It's just on this show, I needed the healing aspect of it and said F it, I wanna watch it now -- same with The Matchmakers series.
0 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Dec 20, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
it’s very uncommon for a drama here to have a higher rating on IMDb. usually it’s the other way around. I’m…
You're going to love it. I started it and it kind of sucks having to wait a week for two episodes, but on the other hand I'm glad I took a chance on it, otherwise I might've forgot about it and missed it. I do like how it's aired on Monday and Tuesday, instead of the weekend like other dramas I've been watching. The Matchmakers has been good if you haven't seen it yet -- only one more episode left to go.
0 2
On Shin Hyun Been • Dec 20, 2023
Person Shin Hyun Been
So talented and pretty. Her work in Tell Me That You Love Me is impressive.
4 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 20, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
This is such an amazing series. The pace is perfect, and the way the ML and FL communicate with sign language is beautiful. I don't know what else to say about it, other than I highly recommend people to watch it if they haven't yet. Hopefully the ratings go even higher than 8.7. It's already a 9.5 on IMDB.
14 5
On The Matchmakers • Dec 20, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
Still love this show. I'm kind of sad it's already coming to an end with only one more episode to go. Looking forward to binge-watching it again sometime soon.
11 0
On Jung Bo Min • Dec 19, 2023
Person Jung Bo Min
She's doing great in The Matchmakers. So talented!
2 0
On Secret Royal Inspector • Dec 18, 2023
Title Secret Royal Inspector
I liked it. I've watched it maybe 3 or 4 times since it came out. Music is kind of weird though, but I definitely recommend watching it.
5 0
DaliaB • Dec 17, 2023
Article Travel via Screen
I really liked The Package. The scenery and the story was very good. Thanks for this article. After I looked into the drama "Imagine Me Without You" it really piqued my interest to watch it.
3 0
Replying to jennyanyd0ts • Dec 7, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
I love the slow, elegiac pace of this drama. It's slow, but not boring, quite the opposite, watching the two leads…
I agree. It's definitely interesting to see their interactions with each other. I've made it a point to pay attention to the sign language so I can actually learn some of it.
0 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Dec 7, 2023
Title A Thousand Goodnights
I really liked your review above, and it made me tear up a bit. I think I'll watch it based on the beautiful things…
Thanks for the reply. I didn't even realize it had been 2 years since you did the review. I just thought it was inspiring, and wanted to say thank you. :)
1 1
Replying to The girl • Dec 5, 2023
Title A Thousand Goodnights
Wow! Only on episode 2 and I'm obsessed!! Cried way too much already, but this is so heartwarming, calming, and…
I really liked your review above, and it made me tear up a bit. I think I'll watch it based on the beautiful things you said about the series. I haven't watched any shows from Taiwan (mostly K dramas), but this might be my first. I'm very lucky to still have my father around also, and I need to be thankful more often. :)
1 3
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 3, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Really like this so far.
3 0
Replying to hyeyoongf • Dec 3, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
where can I watch this without getting viruses from pop up ads
You can use the browser extension called Ublock Origin to prevent pop-ups, etc.
2 0
On Oh Ye Ju • Nov 29, 2023
Person Oh Ye Ju
Beautiful smile and a very talented actress.
1 0
On Go Youn Jung • Nov 29, 2023
Person Go Youn Jung
Beautiful
2 0
Replying to RAMking • Nov 27, 2023
Article "My Demon" Trends on Netflix in 70 Countries, "The Story of Park's Marriage Contract" Ratings Rise
First two episodes of MY DEMON & TSPCM are good, Castaway Diva is good but they should've focussed more on FL's…
Yeah the father is a real fkn prick. Already tired of his shite. Will def watch My Demon,
13 0
