Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 12, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2017
Replying to XingBack • Oct 30, 2019
nokdu is just so precious! and this is going in a great pace, like for someone who doesn't enjoy palace politics…
Exactly! I never thought I'll enjoy a Saeguk this much
3 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 30, 2019
Lots of missed opportunity for a kiss between these two... ha ha.. every time they're in an enclosed space or…
I had a feeling that we'll be getting the kiss only on Ep. 19 or Ep.20 which would have been aired this week itself if not for that damn baseball game :(
11 7
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 29, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
Isn't it the first time that Dan oh robot spoke out loud? I really don't remember him speaking out loud in any previous episodes.
4 0
Replying to Toph • Oct 29, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
I'm glad that the chicks didn't become fried. ;)
Especially when they have Aeng Du around lol
8 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 29, 2019
Inside and outside of the drama, everyone has/is falling for him :)
And we can relate to it coz we are one of them :')
4 1
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 29, 2019
Nokdu is my favorite character of 2019 without any doubt <3
My love for him keeps on getting stronger each and every episode <3
No wonder even many characters in the drama are falling for him lol
20 3
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 28, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
The fighting sequence in the starting of Ep 15 has become one of my favorite action sequences in recent times <3 JDY is super flexible and his moves were super smooth.
7 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 26, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
There's this, I think, a bit of a spoiler during their Entertainment Weekly interview which aired yesterday where…
Yeah the survivors :'( though I wish the majority of them survived :'(
1 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 26, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
There's this, I think, a bit of a spoiler during their Entertainment Weekly interview which aired yesterday where…
I hope the widows are there too :'(
1 3
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 26, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
There's this, I think, a bit of a spoiler during their Entertainment Weekly interview which aired yesterday where…
Yeah I had noticed that too & I'm relieved that they're safe with their parents lol
1 5
Replying to Mermaid • Oct 25, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
I still can't digest the fact that we won't be seeing the widow village anymore & possibly Our Lady Kim too :'(
Yeah! And probably their reunion will happen near that swing & the most awaited PROPER KISS.
And yes I really really hope to see him as lady Kim again

P.S: I somehow feel instead of revealing his identity,he must have faked Noksun's death :'(
1 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 24, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
I still hope that the second half wouldn't entirely focus on the politics, I mean, I love the angst in ep 7 (except…
I still can't digest the fact that we won't be seeing the widow village anymore & possibly Our Lady Kim too :'(
3 3
Replying to snakeu • Oct 24, 2019
I SCREAMED!!!!!! NOKDUJEON AND THIS DRAMA ARE MY ONLY REASON FOR EXISTING NOW
SAMEEEE
2 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 24, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
I just noticed something,In the last scene of Ep.14, when YulMu was running towards Dongjoo, Nokdu came running behind him & Our Ninja Nokdu reached his lady love in no time <3
20 3
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 23, 2019
Imagine Nokdu going super saiyan if he knows it was Yulmu's manipulations that led to the danger in DJ's life…
*Runs to watch the scene again for the 123456785587447899th time*
3 1
Replying to Mermaid • Oct 23, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
I wonder the same if YulMu is gonna be the King there's no way Nokdu will have a happy ending unless YulMu has…
Since it's a "Rom com", I believe we will get an happy ending anyhow *Fingers crossed*
6 0