Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 12, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2017
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
https://x.com/smilkdrama/status/1738465938608201937?s=46&t=DWW_d7BfYFnayLj-rap0Tw
My precious dragon child 😽
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
https://x.com/smilkdrama/status/1738465938608201937?s=46&t=DWW_d7BfYFnayLj-rap0Tw
I want to carry Runyu's child
0 2
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
I do not want future generations to refer to you as a ghost when they speak of us. I don’t want future generations…
Yes, she evoked our emotions with her writing 🤧😭
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
“You idiot! How did you die too?!”
😂😭

I hope this scene is kept in hyx
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
He was freezing. I can’t imagine minus zero degree plus wind blower. I saw another one when his hands were all…
😭😭😭😭🫂
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
"Mo Ran, this whole life, no matter what happened in the end… it’s all because I failed to teach you well,…
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
“You idiot! How did you die too?!”
So heartwarming too 🤧
0 2
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
I do not want future generations to refer to you as a ghost when they speak of us. I don’t want future generations of books to carry this passage, saying that you and I are enemies, that master and disciple became enemies.
1 2
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
“I love you, I’m willing to tie the knot with you, I’m willing to die for you, and I’m willing to submit to you.”
1 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
Good night, Moran
0 1
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
“Okay, I’ll listen to you, I’ll sleep. But tomorrow, when I call for you, you have to remember to wake up.”
0 1
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
“I will always be with you. In life or in death, I will bring you home.”
1 1
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
“Two lifetimes, I belong to you.”

“No regrets.”
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
Hell is too cold. Mo Ran, I will die with you.
1 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
If I can't be wronged for you.
Mo Ran and Taxian-Jun.
I am willing to be scorned with you for all eternity.
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
"Mo Ran, this whole life, no matter what happened in the end… it’s all because I failed to teach you well, because I called you deficient by nature and beyond remedy… It was I who wronged you; I won’t blame you, in life or in death…"
0 2
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Day 6. Top 1-5 your most memorable CWN phrases:
“You idiot! How did you die too?!”
1 4
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
1. “That year. In red lotus pavilion, thank you for your willingness to protect me”
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
Title Immortality
This is part of 77 art work for Leo 13th anniversary fr his fans
Yes, I'm looking forward to all the artists work 😍
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 25, 2023
He was freezing. I can’t imagine minus zero degree plus wind blower. I saw another one when his hands were all…
Sadly he doesn't even have that fur when it's most required 😭🤧
0 3