Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 12, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2017
On Immortality • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 93:
This Venerable One’s Shizun, Who Dares Touch?!
0 0
On Immortality • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 92:
This Venerable One Returns to Butterfly Town
0 0
On Immortality • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 90:
This Venerable One’s Idiom Explanation Is Just Fine
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
His all demeanor, his elegance, his body language…I mean, it almost feels like when Meatbun wrote the novel,…
Yes now I know the real story but when I started reading the novel I really thought meatbun indeed took inspiration from him.
But he really made the novel popular 😍
I am glad 2ha got its recognition through Xixi.
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
I heard he's coming back to acting in 2024
Yes, some of his fans said he's coming back in 2024.
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
I thought u r giving us all the chapter titles 😂😂😂
Yes, I'm 😂😂😂
I just don't get time to update all at once 😂😂😭
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
I used to like some but not anymore.
Yeah! It's been long time since I watched one too
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
Never watch Thai Drama
Really?
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
Tteotm and lbfad aesthetic-wiseUntamed srory -wise
Yes to TTEOTM 💜
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
I have a lot One of the recent favorite is Devil judge
I need to check this out
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 19, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
2 of his drama currently on TV. But Fujian is mainly for overseas chinese, hongkong and macau pp. I hope it gets…
Yes please
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
Don’t have not into K drama
Only cdramas?
0 1
On Immortality • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 89:
This Venerable One’s Past Affair with You
0 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
His all demeanor, his elegance, his body language…I mean, it almost feels like when Meatbun wrote the novel,…
I always doubt this too. There's no way she wrote CWN without getting inspired from Xixi 🤣
0 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
His all demeanor, his elegance, his body language…I mean, it almost feels like when Meatbun wrote the novel,…
Can't agree more... I can never imagine anyone as CWN.
For me, He's Chu Wanning 😭😭 💜
1 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 19, 2023
Title Immortality
Day 1. What’s about Chu Wanning Actor that you value the most:
My primary point is obviously his God tier acting because that's what got me invested in him .
As I have said this multiple times, for me great acting is something I crave for my soul . He replenish my soul with his amazing acting packed with microexpressions, bringing the characters he play to life and making us all believe that they're not just fictional characters but they do exist somewhere in the universe.
His high emotional quotient actually helps him understand his characters like no one else and make them come to existence.
Then both his intelligence and emotional maturity which is rare to find in guys especially.
Humans are tend to have flaws but this one doesn't.
He's so ideal and is a
standard 💜
There are many things which I could relate with him .
He never considers himself as celebrity and worthy of fans worshipping. He'd rather have his fans enjoy their own lives than spending 💰 on him. He
is the most down to earth celebrity I've seen.
I also love how he's passion driven and optimistic in Life 💜
1 1