Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality They might as well shoot another drama together....bromance not romance Exactly! Please get a non romance novel ip and shoot another series 😭 0 12
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality They might as well shoot another drama together....bromance not romance Ironically, Hyx doesn't have romance either (maybe subtle implications) but we still couldn't watch it 😭💔 0 11
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler surprise surprise, I hate Rong Jiu God! I wanted to kill that pest with my own hands. 0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler In red wedding costumes In Purple from the drama 🙂 0 1
Replying to Komododragon72 • Dec 20, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi leo looks younger in this video.immortal indeed He's becoming more younger now 🥺💜 0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler One of the most heartbreaking moments Yes, I cry my eyes out everytime I read it 😭😭💔 0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler This is one of my favorite chapters 😭😭😭I was continuously crying for 3 hours straight after reading this Moran learning about 3799 😭😭😭💔 0 2
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler Gone 😭😭😭😭😭😭 He sacrificed everything to save the Moran and people from other life 😭😭😭💔💔💔 0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler In the kitchen with bloody hands making wonton 😭😭😭💔💔💔 0 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler I'll cry a river for him My heart has been dug out 😭😭💔💔💔 0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality I heard he's coming back to acting in 2024 That's impossible I think. Because many celebs who got cancelled for tax evasion has their career ended. 0 1
Replying to kwanto • Dec 20, 2023 Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler Just she was being slammed and then look at each other....that as replacement of the "racy" ones in the novel… 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥 0 0
On Immortality • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality https://twitter.com/Xixiko0728/status/1737320815795061128?t=aSbMDY8_JZDIaKq98yxaNw&s=19Sisheng peak F4 will be in Hengdian 🥺 0 39
On Luo Yun Xi • Dec 20, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi https://twitter.com/LuoYunxiFanClub/status/1737302276786811388?t=t3iw7O3cDsCELk6dufHoog&s=19Xixi video about Migu collaboration video 💜 2 2
Replying to Stella karen • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuCc5VSschm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==Sometimes I wonder if I have finished 2ha or… Both 1 0
Replying to lotusrootporkrib • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler I'm reading the manhua. Could anyone give a spoiler?1. Will Mo Ran know it's CWN who saved him in Shi Mei's body?2.… I suggest you to read the novel so that you'll know the answer. 1 5
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality I heard he's coming back to acting in 2024 I'm not sure. I just saw some fans speculating. Only time will tell 0 3
On Luo Yun Xi • Dec 20, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi Mobile game Fúshēng yì línglóng live streaming ❤️Date: January 2, 2024Link: https://v.qq.com/live/p/newtopic/276246/index.html?version=2&data_key=aWNkbGJfcnlxR0x1ZHJCa21Xd0Jkdysx&from_type=poster 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 20, 2023 Title Immortality I heard he's coming back to acting in 2024 Yup 0 5
Sisheng peak F4 will be in Hengdian 🥺
Xixi video about Migu collaboration video 💜
Date: January 2, 2024
Link: https://v.qq.com/live/p/newtopic/276246/index.html?version=2&data_key=aWNkbGJfcnlxR0x1ZHJCa21Xd0Jkdysx&from_type=poster