Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
On One Day in July • Jul 13, 2025
A little update from the screenwriter 😁

"Hello, due to confidentiality, I can't disclose the content. But this story type is definitely not modern idol drama. It's more about fantasy, passion, imagination, suspense, and small characters. Yueyue fans, please trust her choicešŸ™." -screenwriter
4 2
Replying to ibrahimoviiic15 • Jul 9, 2025
Person Moo Ryu
ma'am make more shows like extraordinary you
ā€œOne Day In Julyā€ is currently filming right now šŸ™ŒšŸ»
3 0
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 8, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Go outside and touch some grass.It's the third time I see you trash talking something. I think you should look…
I will šŸ™šŸ¼
2 0
Replying to Red Moon • Jul 8, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Delulu user your account has been Reported as a new user on MDL. You are not following the Community Guidelines…
And Meteor Garden’s page (2018).
1 1
Replying to Shen Yue • Jul 8, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Replying to deleted comment
Go outside and touch some grass.

It's the third time I see you trash talking something.
I think you should look in a mirror. The pitiful and shameful person ain't her, it's you....
She is living her best life... You.... Well, where ever you're sitting behind a screen from you're a loser and you can't escape that.
11 2
Replying to 14647814 • Jul 8, 2025
Everything in this drama is bad, the couple has no chemistry and is toxic, the story is boring and stupid.
The couple just won best on-screen couple, 7 years after airing....
https://x.com/starfocusglobal/status/1925733860400156936

It's okay that you don't like it, but a whole lot of other people do.

Just watch something else.
6 2
Replying to arzu • Jul 8, 2025
Ding Yuxi is a fun person with high emotional intelligence, I love watching him
He is so extra šŸ˜‚
4 3
Replying to PoeticSmile • Jul 6, 2025
Dommage que Shen Yue ne joue plus le rĆ“le d’une riche jeune femme, car dans son prĆ©cĆ©dent drama elle interprĆ©tait…
If you have any wish or thoughts about A Qi's style, yueyue's team has made a specially thread on Weibo asking for makeup and style recommendations from fans of A Qi (Shen Yue)

They emphasizes, that the style has to make sense to the character.

https://x.com/mensyintai_J/status/1941889670969004227
2 4
Replying to looktothestars • Jul 6, 2025
Shen Yue is my og girlie so while I'm happy that she was cast in this, I am a little bit apprehensive just because…
This is not a remake of "Extraordinary You".

The production bought the copy rights of the webtoon "July Found By Chance", not the kdrama "Extraordinary You".

The kdrama "Extraordinary You" and the cdrama "One Day In July" are two different adaptations of the same webtoon, so there will be chances.
3 2
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 6, 2025
Who did Tian Xu Ning play?
So we have a father and daughter reunion, I guess šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

I’m gonna watch the Six Sisters now šŸ˜†
1 0
Replying to Indigo7 • Jul 6, 2025
Shen Yue and Tian Xu Ning were both in Six Sisters . Dud they have scenes together ?
Who did Tian Xu Ning play?
1 2
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 6, 2025
I've seen "Your Name Engraved Herein" aswell. I'm so happy that Shen Yue and Chen Haosen is going to have a project…
The whole cast is GOLD.
1 0
Replying to Aexy • Jul 6, 2025
OMG Edward Chen, one of my favorite movie is Your Name Engraved Herein, he is a good actor and an outspoken ally…
I've seen "Your Name Engraved Herein" aswell. I'm so happy that Shen Yue and Chen Haosen is going to have a project together. They are both very naturel actors.
1 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 5, 2025
I just wanna say, that Tian Xuning is also gonna benefit from the collab with Shen Yue. She has a huge international…
I’m sure she will be fine with or without your ā€œsincere blessingsā€ šŸ™„

She has something that many of the artist you mentioned dosen’t have, a global audiens.

Your ā€œneutralā€ opnion was trash talking her and sharing post of somebody cyberbullying her, on the page of her upcoming work. I don’t care which artist your fan of, but your behavier clearly shows jealousy.
1 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 5, 2025
I just wanna say, that Tian Xuning is also gonna benefit from the collab with Shen Yue. She has a huge international…
You don’t get a role like Shan Cai, because you’re popular, you get it, because you’re are skilled and fit the role.

That’s why the Meteor Couple still to this day is so loved and wins best couple on-screen in 2025
https://x.com/starfocusglobal/status/1925733860400156936?s=46&t=ONaG3nw8EcsJ7eE1Z9pxRA

Her visual is breathtaking!!!
In a pure, simple, naturel, healthy, no platic kind of way. Don’t compare my girl to others, she was born to be an original, not a copy.
3 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 4, 2025
I just wanna say, that Tian Xuning is also gonna benefit from the collab with Shen Yue. She has a huge international…
The only reason why Shen Yue had the title guest role and not the FL, was because she was the younger version of the FL… All the episodes she was in, she was the FL… she wasn’t a flashback, she was the ā€œFLā€ in many episodes, before the one who is title the FL entered the story. In the period/episodes, when Shen Yue played the main character, the drama was on top on almost every single charge.

Don’t pretent, that you know her work.
https://x.com/_summerblue10/status/1941134268828450840?s=46&t=ONaG3nw8EcsJ7eE1Z9pxRA

She is more than suitable for FL roles, as history shows. Shen Yue is a global artist, known as one of the 3 Giants, with a huge internal fandom… You say Korea and Thailand… I’m from Europe and let me tell you, she is so loved by european fans too. I know she also have fans from the US and Afrika, so let me tell you, if the chinese won’t cherish her, the rest of world Will!!!! (Her chinese fans are increasing though)
3 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 4, 2025
I just wanna say, that Tian Xuning is also gonna benefit from the collab with Shen Yue. She has a huge international…
The Comic Bang is a ā€œnicheā€ drama, it’s mostly for manga Lovers, so it’s understandable, that it get’s less views.
6 0