Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 4, 2025
I just wanna say, that Tian Xuning is also gonna benefit from the collab with Shen Yue. She has a huge international…
Shen Yue was in one of the biggest viewed series for the first half year of 2025…. Six Sister… She got a lot of praise from the Chinese fans.
5 19
Replying to kei • Jul 4, 2025
does anyone know who's playing dohwa? xiaowen would’ve been perfect for it, it’s such a shame he’s not cast…
No, the only characters we're sure of is Shen Yue's and Chen Haosen's.

There is a rumor though, that Tian Xu Ning is going to be the second or third lead.
3 1
Replying to Indigo7 • Jul 4, 2025
Her new ML is a good actor. Looking forward to their chemistry together. He has a Daoming Si vibe in the drama…
I have seen him in "Your Name Engraved Herein" and he was a incredible.
I love that Shen Yue and him has the opportunity to work together.

The whole cast is GOLD!
5 1
Replying to se-wii • Jul 4, 2025
Title Six Sisters
came to watch this for jackie li who i think is the 6th sis..I'm at ep8...she is still a child... everybody saying…
Love the actor, absolut hate the character.

She did a good job making her incredible annoying.
4 0
Replying to sherryberry • Jul 4, 2025
Tian Xuning is the 3rd ML...does that mean he´ll be playing O Nam Ju or Baek Gyeong?
I think he is going to play Baek Gyeong, but I'm not sure.
3 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jul 4, 2025
Ke Ying is also included in the casthttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JvPz7bMwx2swSaTiqeXQPWS1oX143Rs1vNFw4Sg9ythALESp3fDqLsPw6E5sx7hcl&id=100085908610594&mibextid=Nif5oz
Maybe she is going to be "Yeoju".
2 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 4, 2025
I hope not, my wish is, that it will be picked up by Netflix.
HBO is great aswell.
1 0
Replying to One Day in July • Jul 3, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
I just wanna say, that Tian Xuning is also gonna benefit from the collab with Shen Yue. She has a huge international fandom and she just won the AYA AWARDS's 1 st place. The nominees alongside her includes both BL actors and KPOP artists.

So in conclusion this project will get a lot of attention online 😁
10 32
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 3, 2025
I hope not, my wish is, that it will be picked up by Netflix.
I really love that Netflix is inclusive. Their content comes from all over the world, where as Iqiyi and Viki only have series and movies from asia.

Even though I love series and movies from asia, I want to suppport and protect the filmindustri in my country and region aswell, by having Netflix I get to support it all. As a european, this is important to me.
1 2
Replying to TriShuol • Jun 30, 2025
I want the eps on YouTube cause it's easier to watch them there, also more international fame, most of her dramas…
I hope not, my wish is, that it will be picked up by Netflix.
4 4
On Ken Wu • Jun 30, 2025
Person Ken Wu
Can't wait to see him as Xie Huai in "The Great Dreamer"
2 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jun 26, 2025
The characters and the humor of it, is true to it's original work, maybe you're just not into Manga adaptions.
It's an adaption of a manga, therefore it's very manga coded, It's not a "normal" comedy, romance.
3 0
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Jun 26, 2025
Title The Comic Bang Spoiler
hey👋was it a happy ending?any triangle?
It’s not the “Intense look/lot of kisses” kind of drama. It a sweet first love/obsession (mutual).
1 0
Replying to ZhimaMooncake • Jun 26, 2025
I read it twice already .its really catchy like you cnt even get bored for a second lol
RIGHT!

Besides, reading it again, might bring back some moments... I tend to forget, what I have just read, not long after, so it will be fun to see, what I have forgotten 🤣
1 0