Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Moonunit • Jun 9, 2025
I think they will upload it on their Youtube channel aswell, they did it with "Joyful Grown-ups".
Then you should give it a try. It's a very "chill setting", where you watch friends, who happens to be celebrities having fun together and each episode, they have guest. In season 1, they are just hanging out at home and eaten on cafΓ©/restaurant, but in season 2, they are traveling.

The variety show grew out of Shen Yue's vlogs. The reguler members/friends met doing filming "The Comic Bang" back in 2021 and they have stuck together since then.

Shen Yue started her career as an Intern at "Hunan TV". She graduated from Hunan Normal University in 2018, majoring in Journalism and Communications. Her dream was to be a director on a TV station. That was when she began her journey in editing. She is not just in the variety show "Joyful Grown Ups", she is the editor of the show.
1 3
Replying to Moonunit • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Comic Bang Spoiler
Zuo Qian Dai - Lu Ye Qi Jie Yue - Jiang Ruo SongLu Dao - Gu Zheng XingChai Zi Yu - ???
I know, but it more fun to figure that out as you go a long
1 0
Replying to Indigo7 • Jun 8, 2025
Loved watching the filming . Do i need Mango to watch CR9 ?
I think they will upload it on their Youtube channel aswell, they did it with "Joyful Grown-ups".
2 6
Replying to sua • Jun 6, 2025
Title The Comic Bang Spoiler
im on episode 3 and there are so many characters, who’s shipped w whom?
Zuo Qian Dai - Lu Ye Qi
Jie Yue - Jiang Ruo Song
Lu Dao - Gu Zheng Xing
Chai Zi Yu - ???
1 2
Replying to Olay yo • Jun 6, 2025
Any web site I can watch besides IQIYI?πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Viki
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Jun 5, 2025
I don't agree. I think he suits this project so perfectly.
I can understand what you're coming from. I just don't agree.

Luckily it's not up us πŸ˜…
2 0
Replying to Sinasina • Jun 5, 2025
I watched epi1 & I'm not that impressed. I have stopped consuming anime/manga over 10 years ago due to fatigue…
Maybe this is just not for you, cause personally I think it's hilarious from ep 1.
3 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jun 4, 2025
I don't think the rumoured Male lead suits this project. No hate! he's good but talking about suiting the MANHWA…
I don't agree. I think he suits this project so perfectly.
4 3
Replying to JamilaAfify • Jun 3, 2025
when is it airing
Don’t know, but I heard Shen Yue and Ding Yu Xi is going on Hi6 (Hallo Saturday) to promote the variety show 😊
4 5
On One Day in July • Jun 3, 2025
Shen Yue and Chen Hao Sen (Edward Chen) is rumored to be the Main Leads!!!

This is so perfect, if it's true.
10 0
Replying to xia xias great dream • Jun 3, 2025
Am I the only one who finds it strange to watch yueyue and wang ge's romance line knowing how different their…
At the beginning yes, because not only are friends, they also give out a sibling vibe... πŸ˜…

However a couple of episodes in, I had forgotten all about their vlogs and variety shows together and I was 100% invested in the story 🀣
2 0
Replying to ry y • Jun 3, 2025
i wish for s2 but even the anime didn't finish
Probably not gonna happen. It was a miracle that we got S1
4 0
Replying to LM011 • Jun 1, 2025
I adore Shen Yue and I will watch everything she does but I grew up with Marvel/DC (+ some European classics)…
I'm from Europe too and read manga growing up, though I didn't read the books "TCB" is adapted from, but I can say, that "TCB" is very manga coded. The humor is just right.
1 0
Replying to Sounova • Jun 1, 2025
Omg they are filming this in my country 😩If i wasn't busy i would've traveled from my city to tangier to meet…
Not jealous at all...... 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • May 31, 2025
it was shot in 2022 and and the dressing is as per manga style
We don't know, we were afraid it would be canceled. Even Shen Yue was happily surpriced, when it finally got broadcasted. She even joked about going to iQIYI's basement before her retirement to pick up the master tape.
2 0
Replying to Dodo • May 30, 2025
I can't wait to see Shen Yue in this variety show! It'll be so fun and entertaining πŸ˜ƒ
As always πŸ₯°
2 1
Replying to Moonunit • May 29, 2025
If you mean "Joyful Grown Ups" it started from Shen Yue's vlogs, but the varity show is filled with small hints…
"The Comic Bang" was filmed 4 years ago, so "Joyful Grown Ups" was created after the filming of series. It's just took ages for the series to get released.
2 1