Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
On Snow Day • Jun 20, 2025
Title Snow Day
The race between Shen Yue and Sunnee on the snowboards was hilarious.
1 0
Replying to Jing • Jun 18, 2025
i see on xiaohongshu that the great dreamer will broadcast on Q3 of 2025
I hope it's true!

After finished reading the web novel it's adapted from, I'm so excited for this one to come out. 😭
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Jun 18, 2025
I think they will upload it on their Youtube channel aswell, they did it with "Joyful Grown-ups".
It's very chill and fun to watch 😊
1 0
Replying to Jing • Jun 18, 2025
CONFIRMED: Mango TV fantasy-romance drama β€œOne Day in July” γ€ŠδΈƒζœˆηš„δΈ€ε€©γ€‹,adapted from the popular…
So excited!!! Was just waiting for the confirmation 😁
2 0
Replying to Ssshiii • Jun 18, 2025
The difference between Extraordinary You and One Day in JulyOne Day in July probably won’t focus on romance,…
Either way, I'm seated 😁
2 1
Replying to Cristii • Jun 17, 2025
I just finished watching this drama, and I heard it's getting a Chinese adaptation! I'm really excited to know…
It’s not a remake of the kdrama.

It’s an adaption of the korean web novel, so there will be some chances.
2 0
Replying to gladydramalover • Jun 16, 2025
I would like Shen Yue and Zhao Yiqin to appear in a Bai Lu drama or Xu Kai drama together as second lead couples…
I wish to see Shen Yue growing and evolving as an actress and I think your idea seems like a step back. You can watch Shen Yue in a costume drama in "Love In Pavilion".

My wish is for her is to get a script about Hong Kong in the 1990s. (Romance/Drama). She has the looks for it and I think she would do such a great job.
1 0
Replying to The Comic Bang • Jun 16, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Maybe you are just not into manga adaptions...

This series is actually very good in the "manga adaptions" genre. They are true to the story and the comics. I really loved it, I think it hilarious.
1 1
On The Truth Season 3 • Jun 13, 2025
Just saw a teaser of the next episode with Shen Yue, she is so freaking cute 😭

Can't wait to watch the whole group in their costumes, they all looks so beautiful in the teaser.
2 0
Replying to Hito • Jun 12, 2025
Are you sure that side characters/couples always stealed the show? ^^
For me atleast they did, They were the innocent/first love of the series. I mean, the other pairs were a little more hard core, which isn't my bad thing, it was just not for me πŸ˜…
1 1
Replying to Hito • Jun 12, 2025
Are you sure that side characters/couples always stealed the show? ^^
KIMCHAY is still very loved.
0 3
Replying to jjoan • Jun 12, 2025
oh is it the one where jiang yan dressed up in red then she was carried while seating on a chair?
Wasn't she wearing a black/white striped dress with flowers? I think so, but yes she was carried to the restaurant.
1 0
Replying to Miku • Jun 11, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Jeff talked about 'Happy Ending' on interview to Female Singapore:β€œi know it's going to be hard work having…
That's actually great news, I was sure it wouldn't come out in 2025. Him saying it's the end of year or beginning of next year is great. Let them just take their time and do their magic.
10 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Comic Bang Spoiler
So basically.. That potential BL couple, how far did they get.πŸ˜‚ I'm in EP 14
It's made in china...... So they didn't make it.
1 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Jun 9, 2025
I’m really curious if they have a list of actors under their listed categories bc some actors have little work…
It's a man's world πŸ™„
1 0
Replying to Jing • Jun 9, 2025
watched BE PASSIONATELY INLOVE starring Liu Hao Cun and Wang Anyu if you want to watch Ken Wu / Wu Hankun he's…
I want to see him as Xie Huai as his first character, so it's a pass from me ☺️
1 0