Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Lingjian • May 26, 2025
It's going to be on Viki starting tomorrow:https://www.viki.com/tv/39587c-the-comic-bang
Yes, you can already put it on your watchlist.
1 3
Replying to Farhana Akhter • May 26, 2025
Why can't she change her hair band?😬
Blame it on the Manga story it's adapted from and Lu Ye Qi who loves to draw manga girls with bows in the hair.
1 2
Replying to Sinasina • May 26, 2025
Omg, to think this is finally here. Does it measure up to the hype? :DLove triangles so far?
YES! It's hilarious.
2 0
Replying to Re Mi • May 25, 2025
Why aren't there many views here ? I'm so excited for this drama , it looks so good
Me too! I LOVE the web novel, it's adapted from!
1 0
Replying to LEILEI • May 25, 2025
they said it will be released today May 22
I don't think it will be released while "The Comic Bang" is running.
1 0
Replying to sazousa • May 24, 2025
are they in high school or university? the fl looks like using a uniform but all the other people dont?!
It's not the school uniform. She just love manga, which shows in her style.
3 1
Replying to CARDI C • May 24, 2025
can you suggest me jdramas in this style
You should also try to watch "A Love So Beautiful" then. It's also Shen Yue who is the female lead and it have many similarities.
1 1
Replying to CARDI C • May 24, 2025
can you suggest me jdramas in this style
One of my favorit jdrama is “Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo”
1 3
Replying to black cat tilli • May 24, 2025
The opening of the secret love confession is dominated by Shen Yue, but Chen Xiaoxi whispered "Jiang Chen, I like…
For a moment a thought you meant homophobia 😅😂
2 2
On The Comic Bang • May 24, 2025
"The Comic Bang" is such a funny japanese style cdrama.
I haven't seen a cdrama like this before. "A love So Beautiful" came close, but this series really is like seing a japanese idol drama. I really love it.

You can see that the actors take their role seriuosly, so even if their characther dosen't come out as the brightest, they are very easy to love.

If you like manga books and light comedy, this is for you!
6 5
Replying to 182 • May 24, 2025
It’s going to be so weird watching them kiss because I seen them in their reality and they are super good buddies.Like…
I thought so too, because we have seen Wang Jing Xuan being like a brother to Shen Yue for years now... But then I started to watch the series and now I'm like... Take a hint bro!!! 🤣
2 4
Replying to bakaburg • May 24, 2025
One of my favorite mangas, I hope it's good but also tries to be its own thing.
I haven't read the manga, so I'm seing "The Comic Bang" with "fresh eyes".

I can't comment on the similarities to the manga, but from what I've seen from the first 10 episodes, it's such a funny series. Very manga coded.
1 2
Lily Alice • May 24, 2025
"The Comic Bang" is such a funny japanese style cdrama.
I haven't seen a cdrama like this before. "A love So Beautiful" came close, but this series really is like seing a japanese idol drama. I really love it.

You can see that the actors take their role seriuosly, so even if their characther dosen't come out as the brightest, they are very easy to love.

If you like manga books and light comedy, this is for you!
4 0
Replying to Philip Soh • May 24, 2025
Does the FL wear the same costume in the entire drama?
No.
1 0
Replying to Lushhh • May 23, 2025
So will there be any romance in this?
It's more of a comedy drama, than a romance drama.
It could be described as a classic idol drama.
1 0