Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Moonunit • Feb 4, 2025
Title Six Sisters
Yes
That would be my guess.

When WeTV released Smile Code (another series with Shen Yue) I had to wait a little bit aswell, before it aired in my region.
0 3
Replying to Moonunit • Feb 4, 2025
Title Six Sisters
Yes
Where do you live? Maybe it's because it isn't available in your country yet.

I'm living in northern Europe and I don't have any problems watching it on WeTV...
0 0
Replying to SY_Fan • Feb 3, 2025
Title Smile Code
One of the best drama in 2024. Refreshing plot and I love the BGM. Shen yue and Lin yi acting is top notch.
I will say it's the best modern cdrama of 2024 <3
2 0
Replying to KarinaKarina • Feb 3, 2025
Title Smile Code
Tomorrow korean fans of linyi and shenyue will be happy as its going to broadcast in korea on 3rd feb
YES!!! <3
0 0
Replying to ShenyueInternational • Jan 30, 2025
Title Smile Code
Ounce became big name for visitors
The Shen Yue effect 😎🤭

Jokes aside. This Series, the cast, the crew, the Director were just incredible ✨
5 2
On Smile Code • Jan 29, 2025
Title Smile Code
CCT V celebrating chinese New Year at Ounce, while singing a song from Smile Code <3
3 6
Replying to Sapphicace • Jan 24, 2025
I hope Barcode acts in the Love of Siam musical. Even though GMMTV has more variety in themes nowadays their shows…
I hope so too! :) But let's wait and see.
0 0
Replying to Alx • Jan 5, 2025
Underrated. People were not ready, they wanted a fluffy happy bl
I agree.
This series do a great job of showcasing a lot of the issues we have out in society...
Grooming. family issues, bullying, suicide, mental health issues and much more.
It's not the typical "High School BL" and it's not all, who are ready for that kind of mature content.
7 0
Replying to Red Moon • Jan 4, 2025
This drama needs a STYLIST and Wardrobe. Shen Yue's Hair and Business wardrobe is not good as a Lawyer. When she's…
I have worked as legal secretary in a the district court for two years now and I have therefore seen a lot of female lawyers...

The ponytail is the biggest cliché in movies/series. Of course the style has to be need and proper, however there is no need for a ponytail.

Regarding the close I kind agree with you, althoug it's not the case for everyone, most female lawyers tend to dress in black/grey/dark blue suits with neutral shirts.
2 0