Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Red Moon • Nov 14, 2024
Interesting Fact: Ken Wu is at Starry Ocean today. Shen Yue went there for 2 years but is unable to go this year…
Like you said in another post, we need a movie/series with the Wu brothers!
2 0
On The Great Dreamer • Nov 14, 2024
This rumour I'm starting today!

Ken Wu and Wu Lei are cousins.... There are no way, that those two aren't related....

There I said....
3 4
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 14, 2024
I have also thought that he looked a lot like Wu Lei.... Wu Lei with a little japanese vibe
I haven't thought of that similar name part.... Maybe they are cousins? XD
2 1
Replying to DominikAPriekopova • Nov 13, 2024
Title Smile Code
what aboout shen to character ? ..i never finished oné of her single dráma She always spiled very anoing fór…
Shen Yue is a really great actress.

Her face expression and her timing will make you laugh.

Give it a try...
2 0
Replying to Red Moon • Nov 13, 2024
I'm so excited about this new Drama for YY. This new Drama will showcase her intelligence on the screen since…
I have also thought that he looked a lot like Wu Lei.... Wu Lei with a little japanese vibe
2 3
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 13, 2024
Title Smile Code
Smile Code is a good one to start with. I haven't seen such a funny cdrama in a long time and the cinematography…
Enjoy <3
1 0
Replying to eungie • Nov 13, 2024
This true not rumour
It's no longer a rumour. It's confirmed .
2 0
Replying to Sweet_chilli • Nov 13, 2024
Title Smile Code
Why the rating is low??
Jealous fan's of other artist... Plane and simple.

But if you look on reviews there are given on each episode, the ratings looks much different...
1 0
Replying to Red Moon • Nov 12, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Congratulations Shen Yue and Ken Wu on the new series, "The Big Dreamer". I LOVE the NEW pairing, especially the…
I'm so happy that the rumours was true.
2 0
Replying to rikijackson • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
Yall ive never watched chinese dramas before im more of a kdrama person but i lowkey wanna start watching it can…
Smile Code is a good one to start with. I haven't seen such a funny cdrama in a long time and the cinematography is so beautiful.

I maybe a little bias, because I can't get enough of the work from Shen Yue ;)
9 2
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Nov 12, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I have been so happy. It's been so long since I have seen her in a new drama 🥹Haters gonna keep trying to bring…
Let the views speak instead of the ridiculous "fanwars ratings/low ratings"

The fact that the show is #1 on WeTV and the show has been requested world wide, speaks for itselfs.

I mean 'Smile Code' is airing in 150 countries and 'Smile Code' is keeps trending on Twitter (X)....

The haters are gonna hate.... Let's 'shake it of'
5 1
Replying to Berryvery • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
Its definitely language barrier. There are a lot of puns which get lost in translation it seems.
I think Shen Yue's face expresions and the way she deliivers the jokes saves it, but yes there are a bit of language barrier with the jokes.
3 0
Replying to cherliu620 • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
currently on ep 9 and loving it so far! I will admit the drama itself is a lil slow but it is still very good…
I can only se to to ep 5 on Viki in my region... I'm jealous!
2 0
Replying to Niki maya • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
Y its not available in mh country on viki?
Where are you from?
0 1
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
#SmileCode is broadcast in 150 countries around the world -china,macau,ph,vitnam,india,indo,europe,thailand,middleeast,s.america,australia,hongkong…
Worldwide <3
1 1
On The Great Dreamer • Nov 12, 2024
I really hoped that the rumours was true.

I'm so happy and excited that Shen Yue and Ken Wu are confirmed to be the main leads.
3 2
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
An that is exactly what happens... Because of fanwars... So Sad. But hey, 'SMILE CODE' just got picked up by NETFLIX!!!…
You can ask NETFLIX to expand 'Smile Code' to your region through 'HELP CENTER' in the app.
1 1
Replying to JovelynWard • Nov 10, 2024
Do you think it will be air at netflix too? I really want Smile Code can be watch in netflix for international…
YES, Randy Che (The director of Smile Code) has confirmed on his IG profil :)

If it's not available in your region, then you can ask netflix to expand in 'HELP CENTER'
2 0
Replying to Jing • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
many people I guess doesn't understand the drama maybe
No, it's just plane fanwars...
1 0