Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to SY_Fan • Jan 1, 2025
How does international fans gonn watch Mango tv dramas? This app banned in our country.
I'm from Europe and some chinese apps are also banned here.

But Mango tv's webside is still avaible here
https://w.mgtv.com/
0 0
Replying to 10548991 • Dec 31, 2024
She’ll come back stronger than ever so those of you who wished her bad and harm, you and your fav will get it…
Zhao Lusi, Esther Wu and Shen Yue are all victims for the same hate and they're not alone, a lot of chinese actress gets so much hate. The issue isn't new.

Shen Yue spoke in public about this issue after her first couple years as an actress, how much actress in general has to go through. It's so incredible sad!

There aren't a whole fandom, there are out to get Zhao Lu Si, there are only weak individuals, who gets jealous (They exits in each and every fandom, even Zhao Lu si's own fandom).

I'm a big fan of Shen Yue, but I still love Zhao Lusi and I know, that many of my fellow mooncakes (Shen Yue's fandom) loves Zhao Lu Si aswell.

Beside those crazy ass fans, I would question her company, if they had a share in her sickness.
We know, that she has worked like crazy and maybe the company also have some say in her diet.... The Company should differently getting looked at.
7 0
Replying to Red Moon • Dec 30, 2024
Title Smile Code
Dear We TV, Remember ME, I'm your Lucky fan that purchased your Subscription and 360,000 COINS on your WeTV /…
I Agree 100%!!!!!!

No hate to Lin Yi... Love Lin Yi and we also want to see him overseas! <3

The Math just isn't Mathing!!!
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Dec 30, 2024
Title Smile Code
You can read the novel to Shen Yue next work "The Great Dreamer" :) https://mydramanovel.com/the-great-dreamer/
Your welcome ;)
0 0
Replying to LinlinLinyi • Dec 29, 2024
I wish linyi was the main lead
I can tell from your name ;)

Even though I love Lin Yi, I think Wang Jing Xuan suits this character better :)
3 1
Replying to SY_Fan • Dec 27, 2024
How does international fans gonn watch Mango tv dramas? This app banned in our country.
Where do you live? I can also watch Mango TV dramas in Denmark
0 0
Replying to kerryrjg • Dec 13, 2024
Title Smile Code
The saddest, slowest drama ever. Not fun to watch. My two favorite stars. Now they will have me guessing on their…
It's fair that you don't like it, each has his/her own taste.

I personally love the sad parts, it makes the drama more mature and I love that we get to see Shen Yue in a different way.
1 1
Replying to Moonunit • Dec 11, 2024
Title Smile Code
I don't know about the short guitar/piano BGM?But here is the link for the sountracks on spotify https://open.spotify.com/album/1ciswLXvI3H2u9UJ3sUPB7?si=3RLtswWiTpOHuv59L7RdLg
Did you just give an excuse to rewatch the show… FINE I’ll do it! 😁😆😂
0 1
Replying to michelleoc • Nov 22, 2024
Review Smile Code
I would be interested in knowing your thoughts once you have completed the show.
You're welcome to send me a message, when the last episode has aired
1 0
Replying to Bubbles • Nov 22, 2024
Title Smile Code
Smile Code review on the chemistry between Shen Yue and Lin Yi on the Best CP pairing. There global reach from…
I'm from northern Europe.. This drama has me hooked! <3
3 0
Replying to Mineth • Nov 21, 2024
Title Smile Code
Im crying bcoz guyi i luv this drama bcoz emotional 😭😭😭im relate love story bcoz my mother pass away…
The scenes with her mother is both really sad and heartwarming <3
2 0
Replying to peach • Nov 21, 2024
Title Smile Code
I wish this can come to Netflix, even the vibe is like Netflix~ I've been enjoying this too much I'm going to…
I personally think, that NETFLIX will air it, when all episodes are out...
2 0
Replying to Bubbles • Nov 20, 2024
He needs Wu Lei's hair cut or the Bad boy look with long hair and tied back like his previous drama.
Noooo! I like him better with his hair now :,(
0 0