Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
It's because some fans of other artists are jealous of the succes of Smile Code and therefore can't handle it.…
I know what you mean, but;

I just don't think the genre has anything to do with quality of the series, it's just a matter of taste... So when the majority gives high ratings and a few people gives extremly low ratings and there are no in betweens, then I have my suspicious. It's not the first time it has happened...

It sadly very commen when a loved actor/actress are involved with a series.
1 0
Replying to Alex • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
tf 8.2 to 7.3 in just few hours ??? how is that happen??? feels like group of people come here just to give low…
An that is exactly what happens... Because of fanwars... So Sad.

But hey, 'SMILE CODE' just got picked up by NETFLIX!!!

KARMA is a wonderful thing <3
6 3
Replying to Eeshall • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
"Cause now it's more than a crush "
"The way you caught my eye" <3
1 0
On Smile Code • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
To all the crasy fans of other artist, who's dropping bad ratings because of jealousy...

'Smile Code' just came on NETFLIX!!! MIC DROP!!!

KARMA <3
7 0
Replying to avad1575 • Nov 10, 2024
Title Smile Code
8.3 dropped to 7.8. It's a shame that MDL is becoming a Douban 2.0, the ratings here have never been completely…
It's because some fans of other artists are jealous of the succes of Smile Code and therefore can't handle it. Some people are so sad!

This series is great. The whole cast is great, the aesthetics are great and it's funny and emotional. There are absolut no reason to give this series a '2' in ratings.

The fanwars are real and some people truly need a hoppy or get out and touch some grass.
6 2
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 8, 2024
Title Smile Code
Where are you from? If you are european or from India you can see it on Viki app
Sorry, misunderstood.. But Yes, the chemistry between the two leads are amazing and the cinematography great. It have a lot of fun moments.
0 1
Replying to JuliaG2022 • Nov 8, 2024
Title Smile Code
Can someone please share where to watch in the UK? I have WeTV but Smile Code is not listed there? thank you
The first two episodes will be available on Viki app in a couple af days.

But you can already put in on your 'Watchlist'
2 0
Replying to God • Nov 8, 2024
Title Smile Code
So how z it ?
Where are you from? If you are european or from India you can see it on Viki app
0 3
On Smile Code • Nov 8, 2024
Title Smile Code
Happy premiere day everybody!!! Let's go watch Smile Code <3
3 0
Lily Alice • Nov 7, 2024
Shen Yue's work is my "go to" if I need any comfort... She always success in making me feel happy <3

It dosen't matter if it her series/movies, veriaty shows or her vlogs. This girl knows how to make others feel good!

Can't wait to see Smile Code, where I know the chemistry between her and Lin Yi will be amazing.
12 0
On Another Me • Nov 7, 2024
Title Another Me
I loved following An Sheng's journey... But the best part of the series was the interaction between An sheng and Han Dong.... Not that I hoped, that they would end up together. Their interactions together was just so fun and interesting to watch.

I think Lin Qi Yue journey was a little boring to watch. Just my opinion. I love Chen Du Ling as an actress, so no hate!
5 0
On Wooju Bakery • Nov 1, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
Please! I just want a sign, that this series is going to be aired one day, by this point....
4 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Jul 31, 2024
Title Happy Ending
I don't get it .why isn't this one receiving the same love as wuju bakery .the trailer is out and this looks more…
Well as you know, the 10k is over two years of waiting...

Happy Ending is doing really well actually...

Happy Ending status 31.07.2024
Pilot 6 min. long
1.113.650 views since the 15th of June 2024

Wuju Bakery status 31.07.2024
"Project pilot" 40 seconds long
733.792 views since the 18th of January 2023

I don't think you have to worry about Happy Ending...
Unit, Sats and Saturnits are more than ready for both projects to air.
2 0