Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 18, 2026
Replying to Ashborn • May 8, 2026
Title Vagabond
Can tell me about the romance in thisDo they end up together or is there a future hint where they might be together?
the romance is very well written the characters and actors had great chemistry and the ending is kidna open I believe that they do get there happy ending but it’s hard because of the horrible ending but I still recommend to watch there chemistry really makes up for the dumb ending.
2 0
On Sold Out on You • May 7, 2026
this is a wonderful k drama reminds me of the old ones ML and FL are perfect and the story isn’t boring very well written cheers to the cast and crew 10/10 and it’s only 6 episodes so far.
6 0
Replying to Ari • May 7, 2026
It looks like it's coming to Disney+.
yeah I have to use a VPN to watch most of the Disney + k dramas
0 0
Replying to Mu Hyul • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
pls all report. death wishes cross the line into illegality.
god bless you have a great day
9 0
Replying to Josh • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
honestly I hope people like you get help,hopefully God can reach you because whatever happened to you to make…
god bless you have a great day
11 0
Replying to Lee Hyeok • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
He will come back, because he's innocent.
may god bless your vile hateful soul Judge thyself before judging others
6 0
Replying to FireTheft • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
So glad he is forgotten now
may god bless your hateful soul
3 2
Replying to Bluebag • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I’m also waiting for him to return, especially since I’ve only recently discovered him as an actor. I’m…
yeah he’s a fantastic actor who’s work has and will help millions,regardless of his real life circumstances and personality to me he’s another human being I was raised to believe in that the truth matters and that don’t go judging others before you judge yourself,we have to look in the mirror first before anything,Regardless of who the Real KSH is he’s just a man who is not perfect but I highly doubt he did what the media says and if it was all true then absolutely he should be punished but only if everything is true,to use that poor girl KSR and her precious life to try and destroy another precious life KSH is just sad,they both are precious lives who definitely should of never got entangled and probably should of never met,but KSH is innocent until proven guilty so I pray for Him to come back and live his life and I pray for KSR soul to be at peace may god bless everyone and watch over us all in this life.
8 1
Replying to Kim Soo Hyun • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Replying to deleted comment
honestly I hope people like you get help,hopefully God can reach you because whatever happened to you to make you so miserable and such a vile negative person,I hope that you can look in a mirror and fix yourself before it’s too late may god bless you and have a wonderful day 🙂
13 3
On Seo Yea Ji • May 5, 2026
Person Seo Yea Ji
she’s a great actress wish the people who lived on the internet would stop running actors/idols lives and being so negative where all just trying to get by in life god bless everyone who reads this, your doing amazing keep living.
14 0
Replying to Noom • May 5, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
He will be back
I believe so to I don’t believe anything on the news,media everywhere lies
8 0
Replying to Josh • May 4, 2026
hateing someone is a sad way to live your life look in the mirror and judge yourself and if you don’t have anything…
lol calling me a looser when you’re on a page with the actress that your hating on lol go touch some grass and take a break from the internet you’ll feel better instead of being a miserable person
3 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • May 4, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
the king 👑 of k dramas hope he and his family are well,when he returns his ratings will be higher than ever and he will will actor of the year again,such a shame that the media and people make up false accusations and the keyboard warrior loosers who hate themselves so they try and ruin people with no proof,RIP to KSR she was a victim of these looser cyberbully keyboard warriors and they only
use her name to try and destroy KSH but the truth will be revealed after the ridiculous long court trials Godbless KSH and his family and Godbless KSR may her soul rest in peace.
12 5
Replying to RyZar • May 3, 2026
what in the hell were you dumb fucks thinking. who ever is in charge of taking out the trash clearly missed the…
another hater keyboard warrior.
2 0
Replying to Alessa • May 3, 2026
Me too lol
you to look in the mirror and fix your attitude instead of being a nasty person in the safety of a keyboard you don’t know the personaly how can you judge her.
3 0
Replying to shen quin • May 3, 2026
I wanna watch this but i hate jo bo ah
hateing someone is a sad way to live your life look in the mirror and judge yourself and if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything.
2 2
Replying to Josh • May 3, 2026
Person Jo Bo Ah
absolutely one of South Koreas gems of an actress and a genius person congratulations to her with her baby and…
she’s got the prettiest eyes in the world to can’t wait for her next k dramas.
5 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 3, 2026
one of my favorites just rewatched again Jo bo-ah seriously has the prettiest eyes in the world she’s in my top 5 actress list so talented and I’m sure she’s a great wife and now a Mom godbless her,and Lee Jae Wook is also very talented and a great actor always enjoy his k dramas overall this k drama for me still is a 9.5/10
10 0