Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 18, 2026
Replying to Snehasish • Jun 3, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
she absolutely does have a say she’s one of the biggest k actors,and comparing Vikki to a actual slave and mistreatment of a employees like Amazon,you clearly were dropped on your head as a child,defending Amazon,and what are you on about bringing her private life lol actors choose roles for money so do there agents it’s called business actors go with the biggest paycheck they don’t care the money there taking is from the backs of hardworking people,Amazon is corrupy compared to any other company other than Disney plus,she absolutely can choose a different streaming platform it’s called not taking the scrip 😂
1 3
On My Royal Nemesis • May 30, 2026
10/10 k drama just should of waited for the whole show to be out waiting sucks with this drama especially after the latest episode.
9 0
Replying to dramanest_ • May 26, 2026
Perfect crown had so much potential and they really just blew it. Tends to happen with star studded casts like…
yeah We Are All trying here had a star cast and I really enjoyed that drama
0 0
On Sold Out on You • May 26, 2026
this is a great k drama don’t understand how people hate this but like the perfect crown the k drama that deserves to be cancelled for it’s horrendous story and acting.
5 3
On My Royal Nemesis • May 26, 2026
as long as the story end good this k drama wil be a 10/10 for me the ML and FL chemistry is top 5 for me of all time
19 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 24, 2026
absolutely phenomenal 10/10 best drama in years and 2026 k drama of the year hands down great work to all cast and crew for delivering such a great preformance,highly recommend this is what people should watch.
9 0
On Filing for Love • May 23, 2026
this drama started good and now the last couple episodes are so pointless and the story has completely dropped off definitely dropping this one.
2 0
On Sold Out on You • May 21, 2026
I knew the break up wouldn’t be long reminds of the older k dramas,now it will end with a happy ending definitely one of my favorites this year.
5 0
Replying to zia • May 20, 2026
Title Doona!
I share the same sentiments. Tbh I don’t get why most people hate this drama.
yeah 100% they both should do another drama together bae Suzy was perfect with the ML and vice versa
1 0
Replying to zia • May 20, 2026
Title Doona!
I share the same sentiments. Tbh I don’t get why most people hate this drama.
lol same it’s my go to rewatch it’s just so good the ost,the chemistry between ML and FL,I do wish it had more episodes just to keep watching more of there story hahahaj
2 2
Replying to zia • May 20, 2026
Title Doona!
I share the same sentiments. Tbh I don’t get why most people hate this drama.
right to me this drama is perfect.
1 4
Replying to Snehasish • May 19, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
yeah I mean I definitely enjoy them for that reason but some shows don’t need it to make it great
1 1
Replying to Snehasish • May 19, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
yeah it’s my favorite of the year gonna be hard to top this one both actors and the whole cast and writers are exceptional,it’s because people don’t understand the depth of the k drama they like there fantasy over the top happy ones 😂
1 3
Replying to Snehasish • May 19, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
yeah those are both 10/10 my favorite this year is can this love be translated and We are All trying here Go Youn Jung is killing it
1 5
Replying to Snehasish • May 19, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
yeah if it was on Netflix and had better writing it would of pass my favorite k drama Queen of Tears
1 7
Replying to Snehasish • May 19, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
exactly yeah they killed it they should do a real romance modern drama together
1 0
Replying to Snehasish • May 19, 2026
Title Nine to Six
It is actually coming to prime
yeah exactly it’s the writers,that awful Disney + another evil company 😂 but yeah I wish IU and BWS didn’t take that drama I’m sure they got payed handsomely but now they gotta take the heat for not there fault.
1 11