Replying to soonsetra • Jan 8, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng Because Lord Wei and the Empress were in love before and the Emperor knows it. So he abandoned his martial skills… Sfl 1 0
Replying to WatchingTVSeries • Jan 8, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng Complete Novel Translatiion, read it here: https://mydramanovel.com/guardians-of-the-dafeng/ Thanks but i will read after the drama 1 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 7, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng I just watched the trailer, after watching 22 episodes π 5 0
Replying to Polly • Jan 7, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng one episode a day is torture I think we are getting two tomorrow 1 2
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique If she does turn out to be A xi, that wud be so sad for her considering she spread the plague n got the father… Who gets to be revived by demonic power and it doesn't have a set back 0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique If she does turn out to be A xi, that wud be so sad for her considering she spread the plague n got the father… A lot can happen in ten years 1 0
Replying to colaiscoke • Jan 7, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng I understood that by Episode 22, I am so attached to all the characters. Grand Princess is not a bad person, and… Should i wait or i should watch ππ₯I don't like serious cliffhangers 2 2
Replying to Little Daisy • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique Not to mention, on the schedule, there's an arrow and 2 drops of blood for episode 40. π© I need their HEπ€π»π€π»π€π» I'm reluctant to continue now 0 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique Not to mention, on the schedule, there's an arrow and 2 drops of blood for episode 40. π© I need their HEπ€π»π€π»π€π» π i guess its confirmed then 0 2
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique If she does turn out to be A xi, that wud be so sad for her considering she spread the plague n got the father… I think its likely she doesn't remember, she did die and was revived with demonic power its likely the cause of the change 0 3
Replying to Ferventsage • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique Bai Lu, please donβt kill your man this yearπ€£π₯Ίπ She can't help it.πππ She's a man killer 4 1
Replying to Sheenasa • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique But as far as I recall they already had their bad ending in ancient love poetry. So I'm hoping they get their… Okay, thanks 0 0
Replying to dinisaurus • Jan 7, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng I've watched up to episode 18, I don't have any hope for romance anymore. In this drama, Li'an's character looks… Wait till 21 and you will change your mind 11 2
Replying to Badgal1995 • Jan 7, 2025 Title Pull Strings Love the donghua version much!! This is going to be such a fun wuxia to watch π What's the title of the donghua 0 8
Replying to Sheenasa • Jan 7, 2025 Title Moonlight Mystique But as far as I recall they already had their bad ending in ancient love poetry. So I'm hoping they get their… Really, I'm now trying to watch ancient live peotry .... Is it a must to watch 0 2
Replying to Corneilius • Jan 7, 2025 Title A Dream of Splendor if you like Lu Yifei (Christal Lu) she is excellent in the modern drama 'Meet Yourself' which is a feel good healing… I Loved meet yourself too 2 0
I don't like serious cliffhangers