K-Drama
Replying to kaka • Jan 6, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
so currently wei yuan is actually an eunuch??
I'm sure the emperor had it chopped π...ouchhh
1 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Jan 6, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Pretty sure Yang QianHuan is the third prince from New Life Begins.π that voice and the character ππ
The character fits him wellπππ
2 0
Replying to Yang Ling • Jan 6, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Where are you watching it
I just checked there its not available yet
3 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jan 6, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Yang Yan shouted Rou's name and rushed to protect her from zombie Heng Hui lethal hit, along with Gold Gong Jiang.Dearest…
Where are you watching it
1 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jan 5, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
The emperor is an envious man.He must be the one, no one else can, for the chess and the pet and maybe other things…
Its sad to have an emperor like him
5 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 5, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I think he has somehow offended the emperor because of the pet
4 3
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 5, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I think this deserves another season
6 3
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 4, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Things are getting interesting
5 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jan 4, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I need to wait 35 more minutes for ep 18. This drama is really addictive in its storytelling. I am not even thinking…
Same here.
3 0
Replying to moon • Jan 4, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
it was hilarious π
I can't find 18 yet
2 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 4, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Let's see what happens today
3 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 3, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
episode 15 made me all cry omw
I thought i was the only one
2 0
Replying to ClG • Jan 3, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi's company's former CEO denies abusing the Chinese actress
Then who is it?! Give me names! or imma throw hands! They know who did it since they work in the same company,…
Probably someone of authority
4 0
On Family by Choice • Jan 2, 2025
Title Family by Choice
This Hits you differentlyπππππ, I'm just at episode 5 but i have cried so much π
3 1
Replying to Suz_Suz • Jan 2, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
7.4 Million people who watched GOTD didn't know who Chen Jinnan was. They went to search for it. πππChen…
Most of us still don't know π
1 1
On Love Your Enemy • Jan 1, 2025
Title Love Your Enemy
I hate the disapproving parents vibe
0 1
On Everlasting Longing • Jan 1, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
I think we should give upππ
3 0
Replying to NesrinCansever • Jan 1, 2025
Title City of Desire
I will watch it if the actress changes, angelababy is a bad actress.
Aah
0 0
Replying to Yang Ling • Dec 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Seriously, what were you expecting
Ohk, you do have a point.
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Dec 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
The storytelling is quite interesting. It was epic and intense although I already knew the history. Iβm sorry,…
Seriously, what were you expecting
0 2
