Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2024
On Overdo • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
Why is the drama flopping so hardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
4 10
On Overdo • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
I think i can only watch thus when the complete thing is out
2 0
Replying to Nanu • Jul 29, 2026
I feel like I need to drop this drama at ep 33
There's light at the end of the tunnel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't be afraid
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
From 32 to 36 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sad but ended nicely
Always had the feeling that his scheming ass had a plan
0 0
Replying to Elle • Jul 24, 2026
I respect your opinion. For me, actually, I don't see a rough transition from "no emotion" to "with…
I have a feeling it wasn't intended for the crown prince i feel like it was mistake

Like one big misunderstanding that went too far
0 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Jul 23, 2026
I'm still at episodes.27 and the romance in this episode didn't impress me... the character development on ML…
I love FL but i have to agree a bit with you,
her acceptance from no emotions to emotions felt un-natural from how she's portrayed
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 23, 2026
I love Bu when she dresses as a man and woman. Wait something's wrong with me 😭
Can't blame you 😩😩😩😩
2 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 21, 2026
The script is written by the same person and it is set in the same fictional historical universe. So far it is…
Hopefully
2 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 21, 2026
The script is written by the same person and it is set in the same fictional historical universe. So far it is…
Before, hoped it would be a reincarnation or a rebirth of AJTL leads. That would have been nice, they deserved a better end
2 2