Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2024
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 12, 2026
Hah, i guess we are heading to the point where she fine out her toothless cat is actually a tigerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to lvp • Jul 12, 2026
I just hope they wont kill prince Qi or make him enemies with ML.
It's obvious, they won't have a choice.
4 1
Replying to Yang Ling • Jul 12, 2026
I suspect the same thing πŸ˜‚
Funny thought, what if the emperor poisoned CP not to kill him but to make everyone think his not a threat πŸ˜‚
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 12, 2026
All of the princes are lovesick fools. Crying over women. I wonder if the Emperor is the same LoL πŸ˜‚
I suspect the same thing πŸ˜‚
1 3
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 12, 2026
Wow. Not surprised. Shen Xi He might beat all the princesses out there for being the coldest meanest meanie of…
And i love it
1 1
Replying to Jyte12 • Jul 12, 2026
Love the fl but she's way too rigid right now.
That's how mature women areπŸ”₯, they can't always be madly in love or vengeful come on
4 3
Replying to The Rebellious One • Jul 11, 2026
I just commented the same thing. It’s so annoying.
And its only a 26 episode drama too
I'm frustrated.... It had potential to be great without the ML
0 0
Replying to skjahin • May 9, 2026
finaly someone said it, they acting like ml is greenest flag which is he is not. thank you.
Still there's always a choice
0 0
Replying to skjahin • May 9, 2026
finaly someone said it, they acting like ml is greenest flag which is he is not. thank you.
Thats point
amongst all odd 1st ML is the best option
5 3
On Gemini • May 7, 2026
Title Gemini
The behind the scenes is hilarous
1 0
Replying to Luciusmaximus • May 4, 2026
It's a second version of the same premises using the same formula following the same pattern with the same actors…
Thats so cheap of the producers feels like a high school play🀣🀣🀣
3 0