Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2024
Replying to Tlpjay • May 4, 2026
because it is ren min drama... how dare her drama can get high ratings 😡
Why do people hate her like that
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 2, 2026
After "How dare you", I was really hoping this wud have a live action and here it is!!!!!!!I hope someday…
What's the title
0 1
On A Splendid Match • Apr 29, 2026
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🔥🥳💯🥳💯🥳💯🥳💯🥳
4 0
Replying to Yang Ling • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
Seems like that aspect has been taken out
The story so far hasn't mentioned anything like that, they only focusing on the freedom for all slaves part no assasin plot yet
2 0
On Princess Agents • Apr 9, 2026
Honestly back in 2017, I'm sure this was peek but for someone who jumped into cdrama from 2021 going it can be boring at some point, most of us put it hold and are only trying again because of rebirth but honestly i still can't get past it
Will neeed to try it at a more appropriate time.
7 4
Replying to BeaV • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
Is she still the famous assassin here?
Seems like that aspect has been taken out
0 2
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
It's a part of the costume drama package
Its getting old
1 0
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
Why does fl always have to have amnesia
6 2
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
Lets just enjoy a political historical drama, forget novel storylines and stuff.
No need to watch princess agents just jump in
your will follow.
7 3
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
Also,before some of you start complaining about lots of flashbacks,you need to watch Princess agents to understand…
I didn't finish princess agents 😩
0 1
Replying to Zari • Apr 7, 2026
I’m in such a drama slump right now. Nothing is really holding my attention like before. I just hope this one…
Look forward to rebirth tomorrow
1 1
Replying to Areum • Mar 31, 2026
Fl should've been smart enough to kill off that suspicious guy in the first attempt itself wn he let his gal to…
I got pissed of when she let him go
1 2