News
On The Blood of Youth • Dec 27, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
they Officially announced season 2. hope the cast will be same
4 1
On Derailment • Dec 22, 2023
Title Derailment
is this drama good? I want to start it. but the rating is stopping me.
0 6
Replying to DadaMame • Dec 22, 2023
Title Dramatic Self-Help Strategy
Ok you can see it raw on kisskh but really watching a -18 ads on the middle of an episode is really disgusting,…
watch from dramacool site
0 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Dec 12, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 3
Yoon Ji Su is alive as monster, she will return S3
she wont she died. the director said it in an interview recently
1 1
Replying to obscuredhues • Dec 12, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 3
Please tell me Ji Su is gonna come back
she wont
0 0
Replying to Diana_g • Dec 12, 2023
Title Only for Love
This drama deserves a better treatment. It deserves at least 8/10. I don’t understand why so much criticism.…
for the storyline. they dont communicate with each other at all and the misunderstanding lasts till ep 30. also this drama doesnt even has a plot. nothings going on.
9 1
Replying to Nadoosha • Dec 12, 2023
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
I didn't like Dilraba's acting at all, I am not saying her acting is bad, but very bland; she plays the same Character…
I agree with you. I Thought I was the only one who felt that way. I tried many of her dramas but ended up dropping either for her acting or for boring plot. I didnt watch you are my glory and the long ballad. But these two are on my list. Her expressions lacks emotions. sometimes I dont even understand what expression she's trying to give. I always feel that she will be more suitable for a villainess character. She is very gorgeous but when it comes to acting she is cant do it perfectly.
2 0
Replying to Mubee • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
8.2 tops for this drama but hallyu bots doing the job lol
the story is nothing special but the way its going forward deserves at least 8.4 or 8.5. This show has more rating cause people are loving it despite having haters and hate comments. Its getting better and better. I just hope it doesn’t end up like king the land.
16 0
Replying to mingliu • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
kdramas are always overscored here if it was japanese drama it wouldnt even reach 7.9 rating
k-drama is more famous than j-drama so the watchers and who rate these drama differs every time. but watch the rating of silent, first love, alice in the borderland and other many j-dramas which has high ratings.
9 0
On Only for Love • Dec 3, 2023
Title Only for Love
one of the trash dramas of dylan wang and bai lu
2 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
like they were in a emergency situation and u were expecting a change of dress?
yes but it wasnt really necessary here. they weren’t in any party just an emergency situation
3 3
Replying to Sunny • Dec 3, 2023
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
why does this have such a low rating?? this was sooo good- not at all cheesy, with correct amount of romance vs.…
lol what?
1 0
Replying to Amy Min • Dec 3, 2023
Title Portrait of a Family
I guess she looks young for her age but i wold'nt say she's that good looking to be that popular. totally overrated.…
you are the one who is obsessed with looks
0 0
Replying to Amy Min • Dec 3, 2023
Title Portrait of a Family
I guess she looks young for her age but i wold'nt say she's that good looking to be that popular. totally overrated.…
do you think she got popular for her looks dumbo?
2 0
On My Demon • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
this is getting so interesting.
27 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
like they were in a emergency situation and u were expecting a change of dress?
yes the tango scene
0 0
Replying to Ragnar Lothbrok • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
This type of genre is literally the same. They just copy goblin concept and make their own story, and just like…
stop watching the drama dumbo. maybe the concept "modern fantasy" is same but its totally different from goblin. stop giving hate unnecessarily
24 1
Replying to redn3nder • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
tango scene could've been much more iconic. i was full on expecting dohee to transition to a bright, bloody, red…
like they were in a emergency situation and u were expecting a change of dress?
21 7
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Dec 2, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
I dont know why some people like you complaining song kangs acting. like nothings wrong with his acting lol
Yeah only you know whats acting. as I said maybe you dont like his acting that doesn’t mean he cant act
0 1
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Dec 2, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
I dont know why some people like you complaining song kangs acting. like nothings wrong with his acting lol
I became his fan two years ago after watching sweet home. Maybe I like his acting. And you dont. that doesnt make him a bad actor.
0 3
