K-Drama
Replying to Knak • 22 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Why do they always take a suitcase into the simulator?
I am also thinking about this. maybe to make it more like a real experience I guess
6 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 24 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
this drama deserves at least 8.5. this is so refreshing and light hearted. no boring episodes so far and all the episodes are enojoyable. the rating has to be a joke lol
29 4
Replying to Maomao • 24 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
nowadays for female characters the period looks like giving birth and so a point in approaching the male characters…
period cramps can be soo bad. one of my friends literally vomits the whole day and cant even get up from bed because of period cramps. Mine isnt that bad but I cant move well during my first 2 days
12 1
Replying to Elari • 25 days ago
Title You Are My Fateful Love
miles is being type casted isnt he?
yes he is. I also feel like that
0 0
Replying to Maomao • 26 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
well, he crossed the line long time ago
although she hinted him but she never clearly said anything so he kept trying. The rejection was realistic but could have been less harsh
0 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 26 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
she was actually too harsh on second ml😠she could have just rejected it more calmly. felt bad for him
0 2
Replying to TanRess • 26 days ago
Title Ashes to Crown
Omg. I'm the same. It only has 24 episodes and I'm struggling to keep going until the end. Not sure why. Maybe…
for me it was the pace and plot. Nothing was actually happening.
1 1
Replying to Adsh • 28 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Exactly 💯 The MDL ratings are diabolical!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I know right?? I expected at least 8.5 lol. hope it will go higher. it deserves that
4 1
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • 28 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
"no self respect" did u even watch the first 3 episodes?
you are the one who needs to learn english🤡 "you seem like you dont understand English"
4 0
Replying to NancyRah • 28 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like this is another typical Asian drama where a woman with no self-respect ends…
"no self respect" did u even watch the first 3 episodes?
4 2
On Blossom through the Cloud • 28 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
I really liked first 3 episodes ðŸ˜
5 7
On Ashes to Crown • 28 days ago
Title Ashes to Crown
it was good around ep 12-13 then it became meh. Still watched till ep 17. Cant go forward. had to drop
5 3
Replying to Elle • 28 days ago
Title Love beyond the Grave
i also dropped it at ep17 when it was airing, but i picked it up again last week and it become a bit interesting…
I didnt start😠I dont think I will pick it up again
0 2
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
She became mentally disturbed after years of loneliness. Perhaps, it could have been dfferent if Grandma Yu let…
the main villain of their family's situation was the grandma
3 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I actually pitied lady zuo. but she tried to ruin so many lives because of what she went through. I hate her so much for that
5 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
the pine soot ink of huizhou and tung oil keep reminding me of "the heir". it feels like this drama and the heir happened at the same time.
6 1
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 18, 2026
Person Li Hong Yi
he is somehow black listed and no one even knows abt it...There is seriously no reason that they are not realising…
he had problems with his previous company
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 18, 2026
Person Li Hong Yi
he is somehow black listed and no one even knows abt it...There is seriously no reason that they are not realising…
he is not blacklisted
0 0
Replying to Elle • Aug 11, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
i also dropped it at ep17 when it was airing, but i picked it up again last week and it become a bit interesting…
then im gonna pick it up again
2 4
On Love beyond the Grave • Aug 8, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
dropped at 17. started off strong but kind became boring. I had much more expectation. not enough intriguing
4 6
