News
Replying to haru_1305 • 27 days ago
Title Bittersweet Love
is it worth it to watch ?
Yes
2 0
Replying to Luna • Feb 1, 2026
Game Your next K-drama watch
This is so accurate that I found the suggested KDrama (Lost) already on my "Plan to Watch" list, so THANK…
💕
1 0
Replying to StacyO • Dec 31, 2025
Game Your next K-drama watch
“Be Melodramatic.” I haven’t watched that one yet. I think I’m going to have to check it out. Thanks!
💕
1 0
Replying to Aidzjk • Dec 27, 2025
Game Your next K-drama watch
I got "beyond evil" nd this drama has been on my list since it came out😭
its a sign ⭐
2 0
Replying to oreonights • Nov 8, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
Where can I find the BGMs? I really really got enchanted by that violin tracks
I’ve been trying to find it too 😭
1 1
Replying to Sand • Aug 10, 2025
Title Returned Master
Guys i just saw a reel about it.Should i watch it??.is it worth it??
Yess omg watch it! I also saw a reel abt it and decided to watch, trust me.. best thing that reels has ever recommended. Especially if you liked dramas such as untamed and world of honor!
3 1
Replying to Zahra18 • Apr 28, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Can you tell me too?
Could someone send it to me as well ?
0 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Nov 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Saw the trailer and it gave me motivation for the day
3 0
