News
Replying to SakuraPrincess • Mar 31, 2021
Title Red Eyes: Kanshi Sousa-han The First Mission
MiaMaw who subbed the original show is hoping to sub the spin-off if she can get her hands on Japanese subtitles.
Great! Thanks for the info!
0 2
Replying to Min • Mar 30, 2021
Title Red Eyes: Kanshi Sousa-han The First Mission
It hasn't been subbed yet (that I am aware off) but the raw is out with NSBC if you are interested to watch without…
Thank you so much! Can't seem to get enough of Kavka Shishido ?
1 0
On Red Eyes: Kanshi Sousa-han The First Mission • Mar 27, 2021
Title Red Eyes: Kanshi Sousa-han The First Mission
Who is subbing this? Can someone post the link to the raws and subs
0 9
Replying to burhaa aadmi • Mar 12, 2021
Title Mikaiketsu no Onna Special
Does anyone know if this is available with English subs?
A subber on d-addicts posted the subs file (https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=164302). Do u know where I can get the RAW file for this drama?
3 1
Replying to Takai • Dec 8, 2020
Title Tada's Do-It-All House: Disconcerto
No worries. And it was subbed recently, so we can finally watch it. Great film.
Where did you watch this movie?
0 0
On Tada's Do-It-All House: Disconcerto • Dec 8, 2020
Title Tada's Do-It-All House: Disconcerto
Could someone share the link for this sequel movie?
0 1
Replying to Coriander • Dec 7, 2020
Title Be-Bop High School 2
I know it's a 3 year old comment but where did you watch this second one? First one I found it on YouTube and…
Alright. I'll find some way. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply
0 0
Replying to Coriander • Dec 7, 2020
Title Be-Bop High School 2
I know it's a 3 year old comment but where did you watch this second one? First one I found it on YouTube and…
Could you send me the link or the torrent via email?
0 3