Editorials Replying to Muffingirl • Apr 26, 2026
Title The Eighth Sense
And they're even more horrible because they somehow know that he's not doing well, he's never been, and they don't…
Exactly!
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 24, 2026
Title The Eighth Sense
Wow. His so-called best friend and his ex-girlfriend are absolutely terrible people. I hate that they didn’t get what they deserved.
7 3
Replying to mydogischinese • Apr 24, 2026
Title The Eighth Sense
love in the big cityyyy
So much this. That show is amazing.
1 0
J-atty • Apr 24, 2026
Review Love Like a Bike
This show gave me whiplash, and I only watched two (barely) episodes.
1 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Apr 24, 2026
Title Love Like a Bike
Yeah, it was a lot, lol. But I had just finished watching love in the big city, and that was so heavy and amazing…
I take it back. This show is an absolute hot mess… It’s like a train wreck. I can’t stop watching, but it’s completely insane.
2 0
Replying to hp001 • Apr 23, 2026
Title Love Like a Bike
I'm continuing watching this now. When i started it, i dropped it after 5 minutes. The first scene he gets hit…
Yeah, it was a lot, lol. But I had just finished watching love in the big city, and that was so heavy and amazing that I had to watch some brainless fluff. This fit the bill. But seriously, the two dudes going at it in the street, what in the actual F? 🤣🤣🤣
3 1
MimiTheReaper • Apr 23, 2026
Review Love in the Big City
This is probably one of my favorite reviews that I’ve ever seen on this site, lol. I swear I dated the straight version of Mr Activist in the 90s and ge was just as insufferable.
2 0
On Brewing Love • Apr 22, 2026
Title Brewing Love
I guess when a show doesn’t have massive amounts of melodrama, backstabbing and bullshit that people find it boring. I found this to be very refreshing. I enjoyed it, but to each their own.
13 1
Replying to Jiju • Apr 22, 2026
Title Brewing Love
Trash show with zero chemistry.
Wow. Seriously? Okay. To each their own…but ‘trash show’ is incredibly harsh. I wonder what you consider a non- trash show. But you don’t have to bother replying because I won’t be responding back anyway.
8 1
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Apr 21, 2026
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant Spoiler
Cute, short, pretty much what I expect from a web series. I do have to say that I could tell that her best friend…
Wow, the more they show of her ex best friend the more we see what an absolutely terrible person she is. I’ve seen some spoilers where she forgives them. I never would. I would wish for the fleas of 1000 camels to nest in their nether regions. But that’s just me. I’m kind of vindictive that way, lol.
1 0
On Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant • Apr 21, 2026
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant Spoiler
Cute, short, pretty much what I expect from a web series. I do have to say that I could tell that her best friend was completely jealous of her from the jump, which is why she stole her boyfriend. And the boyfriend was an idiot. I don’t know why she thinks that he’s not gonna cheat on her too…
1 1
Replying to PaulUK • Apr 21, 2026
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
That's the reason I haven't been able to finish Suspicious Partner, because I read comments saying he forgives…
That actually ended up being a good drama so… Your loss
0 1
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Apr 18, 2026
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
What kind of idiot blames the doctor who diagnosed the malaria for the patient not only getting malaria, but accuses…
Sincere is the worst named character in the show lol
0 0
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Apr 18, 2026
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart Spoiler
What kind of idiot blames the doctor who diagnosed the malaria for the patient not only getting malaria, but accuses him of not taking better care of the patient. Especially when the doctor is carrying him down a mountain in the rain to get him help. And how did Sincere even know that he was sick? So many plot holes & stupid decisions in the last couple episodes. And Sincere being introduced in the last few episodes was one of the stupidest and most annoying decisions ever.
0 1
On Dating Game • Apr 16, 2026
Title Dating Game Spoiler
Okay, but Art seriously pisses me off. His smug face is just beyond annoying.
2 0
Replying to ThiSong • Apr 16, 2026
Title Dating Game
I really hope that people who watch this on Netflix now will give Hill a chance, and don't condemn him immediately…
Yeah, I guess some of the people who complained about Hill are perfect with no insecurities or doubts, have never been bullied, etc. Or maybe they were themselves the bullies…
0 0
Replying to kookiejamz • Apr 16, 2026
Title Moonlight
Started this because of the high ratings. It's so BORING, predictable, and unrealistic. Why do they need to drag…
Mostly because no one will allow her to do any editing. That Deputy Editor needs to be taken down several pegs. He is beyond foul.
2 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Apr 10, 2026
Title Wow! Your Little Temper
Ugh. The more I watch, the more I dislike Fei Tian. He is rejected by Xiao Xiao and arrogantly assumes she just…
Yeah Fei Tian is a giant red flag.
0 0
Replying to mooc • Apr 10, 2026
Title Wow! Your Little Temper
One of those dramas where the FL is shown having questionable interactions with ML's brother while she is dating…
And then ML turns around and does the same thing to FL…why isn’t he scum? Honestly, this stupid mess could have been avoided if FL & ML were honest with themselves and each other. Useless manufactured drama.
0 0
Replying to mooc • Apr 10, 2026
Title Wow! Your Little Temper
One of those dramas where the FL is shown having questionable interactions with ML's brother while she is dating…
FL thought ML was flirting with another girl. She likes ML but he doesn’t know that. ML likes her but has never said it. The brother is scummy for it all because he knows the truth. FL is not scum. I bet the brother suggested the ruse. FL is just stupid and naive.
0 0
