Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Overland Park, Kansas, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2018

Agnes Bunnypants

Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Replying to DaybreakSky • May 26, 2026
Title My Stubborn
The usual complaints of red flag problematic toxic yap yap yap yap yap yap Yup no shit I would say this is toxic…
I mean honestly if you want to avoid toxic relationships in TV shows maybe don’t watch BL… just saying
3 0
On My Stubborn • May 26, 2026
Title My Stubborn
My only question is what in the hell is in the water at that office? 😆😆😆
4 1
Honglou Meng • May 26, 2026
Review My Stubborn
Best review of a show ever. I was about to create a new blog just so I could review the show in a sarcastic manner and now I no longer have to because you have done it. Kudos! 🥂
3 2
Replying to avdokusha • May 25, 2026
Title Love Tractor Spoiler
I'm sorry but they give siblings vibe. can't imagine them as a couple. yechan was literally a child...despite…
The character is supposed to be 20 years old, in Korean society that is an adult. Yes there was a seven year age gap but that’s really a non-issue. But you saying that 20 is a child is absolutely ridiculous because in the eyes of Korean law, he’s an adult.
4 2
Replying to fruitvlog • May 25, 2026
Title Bon Appetit
why did the ceo randomly call that employee honey? i thought they were gonna go for a gl side story for a minute
YES! I caught that too & wondered if they were a couple.
0 0
Replying to Missy • May 23, 2026
I was about to cry for Eui Ju while watching Epi 14.I am eagerly waiting for last two episodes...I hope Eui Ju…
Really? I am hoping not…unless they do a huge time jump like Doctors kdrama…
0 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • May 22, 2026
I am only three episodes in and I already love this show, it is everything. I tell you I have scream laughed way…
And I noticed right away that those four male leads all dress like they’re in a Thai BL drama 🤣🤣🤣
8 1
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 22, 2026
I am only three episodes in and I already love this show, it is everything. I tell you I have scream laughed way too many times, lol. I’m trying not to disturb my family.
10 3
Replying to smita14 • May 22, 2026
The series is fun and all that. But mork push too hard to pursue pi. At one point its tiresome. If pi would have…
You cannot invent feelings where there are none. Nan did NOT like Pi that way. However, Pi did actually develop real feelings for Mork, and both Mork & Nan could see it. THAT is why Mork pushed.
0 0
Replying to vidalme01 • May 22, 2026
I would have never forgiven Bam for what she’s done. Friends don’t that to friends, trust is gone.
See, I hate the trope of the ex as a villain in BL shows, and she was absolutely annoying in this one. I just knew from the minute she appeared that she wasn’t pretending, and I’m sure she was the one who suggested trying to make Pi jealous. And Mork was so desperate he allowed it. Just UGH.
0 0
Replying to Aida • May 19, 2026
Title Live in Love Spoiler
one of the worst shows i've seen, i just wanted it to endddd
That was sack full of demented weasels crazy sauce. Khing, Gina & AF needed to pay for their crimes…I don’t care if Gina and AF helped in the end, they were still so complicit. And Khing needs put in a psychiatric hospital because she is a true sociopath..
1 1
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • May 18, 2026
Title Live in Love Spoiler
I just started this and I can already tell that Khing & her loud friend are going to cause trouble. I really…
Also, Kla’s friend that lectured him about not accepting gifts from girls who have crushes… it’s just stupid. Why should he give those girls false hope by taking their gifts. I think it sets a clear boundary when you say no I’m sorry I can’t accept that.
0 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • May 18, 2026
Title Live in Love
I just started this and I can already tell that Khing & her loud friend are going to cause trouble. I really…
For real though someone need to buy that girl a copy of “he’s just not that into you” 🙄

And her friend just goads her into it too. Ugh.
0 0
Replying to Dahney • May 18, 2026
Title Live in Love
Khing should be in prison not somewhere sending flowers to graduation parties , forgiven.I know Kla made a 'grown…
I just started the show, but I don’t mind reading spoilers… Yeah, I pegged her for being a problem from the jump. She ended up being a lot worse than I thought.
0 0
On Live in Love • May 18, 2026
Title Live in Love
I just started this and I can already tell that Khing & her loud friend are going to cause trouble. I really wish that they wouldn’t do that in these dramas, but we all know that this is how real people act sometimes.
0 2
On The Heart Killers • May 15, 2026
I saw someone questioning in the comments of episode four why William Shakespeare is listed on here. It’s because this is loosely based on the taming of the shrew. I also noticed that they used elements from 10 things I hate about you, which is also loosely based on the taming of the shrew. And they also threw in a little bit of pulp fiction references.
3 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • May 15, 2026
Title Your Sky
Still do not get why they call him saggy cheeks 🤔
Nvm, looked it up and it means chubby cheeks
2 0
On Your Sky • May 14, 2026
Title Your Sky
Still do not get why they call him saggy cheeks 🤔
1 3
On The Heart Killers • May 10, 2026
Just started this and am loving it already. All the 10 Things I Hate About You as well as Taming of the Shrew & oddly, Pulp Fiction references are gold. Dunk is killing it, he is comedy gold.
2 1